FIRST LOVE

A/N: So, this is the third One shot I am writing, I know the second one was really bad but I'll try my best to make this one good.

So you are  Kang Y/N, you are the daughter of Bang PD-nim and is currently working in Bighit as assistant Stage designer. You went to the same high school as Jimin and Taehyung and you are of the same age as them.

You and Taehyung are really good friends and often spend alot of time with each other. Now when it's a pandemic, your friendship with him has strengthened more.

Situation:

Situation:

You went for shopping in a store and realised that it's really close to Taehyung's house, so you call him to meet when he tells you to visit him.

Story:

"Ahh, this looks good," I said while picking up a floral white dress.

It was around twelve in the noon and I took a break from my job to do some shopping.

"Aigoo! I should have brought someone to choose my dresses, I am so so confused" I thought and realised that the store was really close to Taehyung's house.

It was almost ten minutes away. I and Taehyung were of the same age and we went to the same high school, we were quite good friends and spent most of tike with each. So I decided to call him and meet in some nearby cafe.

Though Taehyung was really famous among females idols and got many proposals as well but he never accepted them. He was single from the beginning.

I took out my phone and dialled his number.

"Hello," he said from the other side.

"Heyy Taehyung, how are you?" I asked

"Ohh, I am good Y/N, what about you? And why you called me?" He asked in his sweet honey-toned voice.