A dangerous affection~

As class started all Iwaizumi could think about was Oikawa and his facial expressions when he was asked why he was so late to class, a massive lump formed in his throat making him swallow hard as he tried to pay attention to the teacher.

As class was about to end Oikawa glances over at him while tapping his shoe up against Imaizumi's chair clearly annoying the other male. "What is it Oikawa?" he spoke in a stern yet low voice. " I love you" the words were so delicate yet so loud in Iwaizumi's ears, you would think the whole entire class heard it.

"I..." the bell suddenly started ringing before he had a chance to reply, quickly grabbing his things and rushing out of the classroom in a complete panic before bumping into someone causing him to stop "Oh sorry-" iwaizumi looked at the male standing in front of him, he was blonde with blue ocean eyes and piercings with a mole at the bottom of his lip.

"Are you alright?" the other male spoke as Iwaizumi was in complete awe "Y-Yeah I am fine...." it took him a second to respond. "haha, you don't look fine" the blonde chuckled "Your face is redder than my shirt" iwaizumi rubbed the back of his hand in embarrassment "o-oh well, I was kind of in a hurry to the bathroom" The other male gave a smile "we'll I don't want to hold you up, my name is Yamamoto Kaito" He bowed "Nice to meet you" Iwaizumi eyes widened as he thought to himself for a moment "I've never heard of that name before..." He bowed back "it's a pleasure to meet you, Yamamoto, I am..." before he could finish a hand touched his shoulder. "His name is Iwaizumi Hajime and be belongs to me" the voice spoke, belonging to no one other than Oikawa himself.

Iwaizumi straightened his back and looked over at Oikawa, his face red with confusion.
"I belong to you?" The other male smiled awkwardly "Oh, I see you two are a couple" Oikawa proceed to give Iwaizumi's hand and hold it "Yes we are" He nodded. "Well I better get going, it was nice meeting you two"
He smiled and walked off with an unpleasant taste in his mouth but he couldn't figure out why.

"Come on let's go to class" Oikawa pulled before the others hand was snatched away from him. "What the hell is your problem?" Iwaizumi glared at the male in front of him.
"Huh, what do you mean?" He consulted.
"You know damn well what I mean, don't play dumb" Oikawa chuckled a little with a smirk. "how about you come with me to the bathroom and we can discuss it in more detail, you did say you need to go didn't you?" 

"Tsk" Iwaizumi glares at Oikawa before grabbing onto his hand tightly and pulling him towards the bathroom "Fine, come on then!" They both headed into the bathroom, it was surprisingly empty probably because class was about to start at any second.

He let go of his hand, turning to face him
"Now explain yourself Oikawa!" Iwaizumi demand. "heh, well allow me to explain" he respond calmly with a smile before pushing the other male aggressively against the bathroom wall kissing on his neck roughly.

"Ahh..." Iwaizumi was completely frozen releasing nothing but soft moans as Oikawa keep kissing on his neck unable to push him away.  "I said you belong to me" Oikawa stopped and whispered it into Iwaizumi's ear, his tone very serious before pulling away as the bell ringed "Well looks like we are late to class" He looked at Iwaizumi and smiled "We better get going Oikawa walked up to the door of the bathroom opening it halfway and looks back at the other "Oh yeah, I better not see you talking to that guy again" he walked out the bathroom leaving Iwaizumi still frozen before starting to breathe heavily almost gasping for air. "Haa...Haa..." he rushed over to one of the sinks and began to vomit, he felt disgusted for wanting more of Oikawa.

The feeling of his lips still lingering on his skin as he whipped his mouth looking up at himself in the mirror "What's wrong with me?" He asked himself and turned on the faucet and splashing his face if water. "Hmph, Shittykawa..." he mumbled to himself before leaving the bathroom and walked to his class.

"You're late Iwaizumi," The teacher said as she was in the process of teaching. "Sorry I got a little stick in the bathroom..."

"Do you need to go to the nurse?" She asked as Iwaizumi would scoop the classroom seeing Oikawa looking at him with piercing eyes that looked right through him.

"No...I'm fine now" he replied softly before going over and taking his set, stilling feeling as if Oikawa's eyes were still on him but too afraid to turn around and actually look so he pulled out his notebook an pencils ready to take notes as the teacher began teaching again.

Oikawa clicked his pen and smiled while admiring Iwaizumi from behind then started to write in his notebook. "YOU WILL BE MINE" he wrote the same four words over and over again until class ended.