Author's Note

Hello my lovely readers!

I am so moved by the support I have received on this novel, and want to extend my deepest thanks to you all. I am currently in a contract with Dorrance Publishing Co. to have this work published, and I am VERY excited to embark on this journey. Unfortunately, because this work will soon be hitting shelves (both virtual and tangible) I am forced to take the full story down from Wattpad and Inkitt. I will leave here the first 5 chapters of the book for your enjoyment, but you will have to wait until the final work is published to purchase and read the rest.

For those of you who have already read Boss, the sequel, Boss Lady will be available on Inkitt and Wattpad with slow updates until the time I pursue publishing of that work as well. Eventually, my plan is to have all of my works published, but I hope you know that doesn't mean I won't be publishing free stories for you all. I have a brain full of ideas and many many stories sitting on my harddrive that haven't even made it on here let alone will be published any time soon, and I will start releasing those to you as time allows. 

In the meantime, I hope you will enjoy the free books I have left on here, and if you are a fan of the Boss series, please check out Boss Lady! It's the sequel to this book and quite popular thus far with many of my readers outside of Wattpad. 

Thank you so much for your support and happy reading!