Lege of villins

When you and bakugo get to your sheared dorm and bakugo unlocks the door and the two of are in the room you fell that something is off but you shake it off thhinkinh. That its just you being parinnued and you not being home in a little bit latter that ninja you and bakugo where watching a movie on your tv when you get hungry so you tell katsuki that you are going to get a snack bakugo stands up and says 'ok I'll go with you so you don;t get hurt more then you already are'you said 'no I'll be fine as you are walking down the hallway you feel like someone is waching you so you look be hind you excepting to see bakugo but you see no one so you are in the Kuching makeing some popcorn for you and bakugo when you feel like you are being watched like befor you don;t see anyone so once you finish makeing the popcorn you bring it back up to you and bakugo's room.  You open the door to see your boy friend standing in the module of the room with his phon e in his hands he looks at your and  says 'when in the hell where you,'' you tell him you know where I was I tole you  that I was going to get a snck which I have ratio here why wats ring babe' bakugo is sitting on the bed with you in his lap he. Says that some called him and said that he shud keep an eye on you because if he wasn't;t careful you would get hurt' so the two of you where sitting in your room in silince after a little bit you standup and says that you have had a bad feeling when you got back from the hospital like some one was waching me or follwing me he hugs you and tells you 'it's going fine and that he will portced you also we will tell mr.aizawa tomorrow,for now lets go to bed.

The nexts day you and bakugo talk to mr. aizawa and tell not to worry and that he will handful it. ~time skip~you and your friends are in the lunch and bakugo is making a plan to keep you safe. He is taking to kirishima,deku,Mina,ochaco,kaminari,ojiro,pretty much the whole bakusqud and dekusqud after a bit of planing shinsou come up to the table and asked if he can talk to you privately of course bakugo said 'no' you not wanting to believe the late of violins coming for you so you pretending that last nght you said 'ok shinsou' you and sinsou are in the hallway talking when he use's his quirk on you telling you to go outside at ~12:30am~ since you are in his control you do as he says

Bakugo's POV:you where gone for awhile and I was getting scared but then toru coms in saying that shinsou used his quirk on her at first I didn't want to believe it was true but then she came in and I seen the emotionless expression on her face she wasn't herself the look in her eyes said I'm still in here and I'm trying help me please when her face and moth said nothing. I seen that she was trying to get out of his grasp but she couldn't yet but I have faith that she will find a way if I cant  but I will try every thing eve in  if I have to end shinsou toget her out of his grasp ~hours latter~he had tried every thing you where curinty sleeping on your bed you had fallin asleep just over an hour ago and I was trying to finger out a plan with kirishima his best friend

Kirishima said 'maybe if we tied her to the bed' bakugo said 'what the fuck shitty hair we are not tying my girlfriend to the bed' 'ok ok fine so we want tie her to the bed maybe we do what deku did at the sports festival' 'we are not backing her finger or anything on her got' bakugo said with anger in his voice 'so what know' kirishima said 'I don;t know man what is there left to do i don;t want to lose her but i also don't want to hurt her to bracke the connection'bakugo emitted to the red head kirishima said 'what if we ask mr aizawa to use his quirk on sinsou' bakugo looked at kirishima and said 'that is the smartest thing you have said all day lets do it wait what about violet who's going to watch her' bakugo said to kirishima. Kirishima took out his phone and called Mina,deku,trou amd ojiro kirishima told them to come to bakugo's room. Some how she got out and kirishima was the first to notice. 'Umm...bakugo she....she's gone!!!!!!!' Kirishima said bakugo looked where you should be and like kirishima said you where not there. 'WHERE IS SHE OMG I'M GOING TO KILL THAT ASSHOLE SHINSOU,IF HE PUTS HIS HANDS ON HER!!!! Bakugo yelled kirishima tried to came him down kirishima said 'ok think where was she tole to go' bakugo looked at kirishima and said 'oh that's right umm that girl said that she hired him say that he was going to bring her out said to a black car'. Kirishima looked at bakugo and said 'then what are we waiting for lets go get her'~time skip~ out said bakugo and kirishima are a few seconds late they see the back of the car so bakugo stared to chase the car but what he was not expecting is the car to stop and ketch on fire the next thing he see is you run away but you had saved the people that where in the car after you saved everyone and where fore away from the car it blow up.