(Lexi) Chapter 1 - Countryside gal

" GET UP. " A girl yelled out before slamming Lexi in the face with a pillow.

" Nova! " She whined out facing the other way and snuggling into her blankets, before they were ripped off of her. Lexi enrolled at Elkton, but she actually lived by Yorkshire- but hated the city.

" Get up! You only have 10 minutes to get ready and somehow get across campus to the sophomore building. "

" I HAVE WHAT! " Lexi bolted up- tossing on her uniform and running across the campus like an idiot. The only way she convinced her parents to let her attend Elkton was to get good grades- with the help of sucking up to a teacher or two, she two had managed to make it to class 1A. She walked into class that had just started- " Ah Nagani- I was wondering how you would mess up your first day. " The professor stated not even needing to look up to know who she was.

" Take a seat. " He added in. Lexi grumbled- whilst trying to catch her breath as she sat down. " Take out your notebooks and start writing down the reasons you're lucky enough to be in this class. " The teacher demanded. Lexi reached into her bag- and realized she had left her notebooks on her desk while trying to rush out the door.

" Shit- " She hissed under her breath- the teacher wasn't too fond of her. This was going to make it worse. She put her head down- she worked so hard to get here, and she could be kicked out at any time, she was about to break down before she felt something poke the top of her head, she looked up and the guy in front of her tossed a notebook right into her face, he didn't even bother to turn around. " I- thank " She didn't really have room to complain

" I hate when people drag the class average down. Get working. " He stated.

Lexi wanted to argue- she always did, but she shut up and got writing. She glanced over at the kid's backpack. " Greyson huh? " She thought to herself before she smirked and got writing...

( A couple hours into class. )

Lexi took a deep breath when the lunch bell rang- When she looked around she finally realized most of the class were guys. A voice purred out from across the classroom it was another girl, at first Lexi was glad- before it spoke. " Hey girl, " The voice sounded so fake? Lexi could already sense this was going to end poorly. " Hey, another girl that's a relief, I thought I was the only one.."

" Haha- no you aren't that lucky. " The girl stated- she seemed serious but played it off in a nice way. The girls exchanged names- apparently the girl was Sabrina Wish, the heir of some stupid toy company.

Lexi looked around the classroom, reading the backpacks around her.

" Ty, Ethan, Greyson. "

Sabrina squealed at the sight of Greyson's bag. " He's the son of some hot professor in Yorkshire.. Greyson Stock, They say his father is a retired singer.. " She almost fainted from fangirling. He wasn't unattractive, but wasn't Lexi's type at all. Tall- dark hair, piercing blue eyes, and asshole? Bleh.

" Hey, Ms. unprepared. " a voice mumbled out, she glanced up to see Greyson. He had his hand out- like he wanted something. Lexi sat there confused, Sabrina started talking to him- introducing herself, but he ignored her. The eye contact was unbreakable. Lexi glanced at him as if he was any other guy and let out a cold " What do you want? " Sabrina shut up and darted Lexi a look like she was insane- or wanted a death wish.

Greyson leaned in closer- Lexi didn't dare move an inch, she wasn't going to give into this asshole's cheap tricks.

" My notebook. " At that moment Lexi felt like a complete and utter idiot, she definitely read this whole situation wrong. " Oh- " she mumbled and pulled it out of her bag and handed it to him. He opened it, in front of her. ' Talk about awkward.. ' she thought to herself looking out into the hallway. .

" Next time. '' Lexi was broken out of her train of thought. " Don't. Doddle stupid butterflies all over my notebook. " He mumbled leaving the notebook on her desk. Lexi opened her mouth to say something, but he was one step ahead of her. " Keep it- I don't want your stupidity to rub off on me. " He started and walked out.

" MY WHAT? " Lexi stated- that smug asshole was already out the door before Lexi Got a hold of him.

" That was so childish.." Lexi stated to herself- he was so confusing, how could he look like that.. But act like an unsupervised brat.

" how hot... " Sabrina melted in her seat, Lexi just shook her head. 

" It's not like Elkton can be any worse than Yorkshire.. " Lexi mumbled to herself as she shifted in her seat- the thought of memories making her squirm