HER (SWARA MAHESHWARI)

She was standing at the window of her room and thinking about how life changed within seconds. She started thinking on how could sanskar speak about leaving her
(IT isn't funny that she is the one who didn't trusted her man when actually all he asked was trust from her which she couldn't do)

She is thinking about how her husband can kill someone. She thought that she wont keep her relation with sanskar n will go back to him after he bring laksh back.

Never in her life she trusted Sanskar when in all he needed was her support. She knows her man when she married him but still choose to ignore the heart and listen to the logical thoughts just to have her dream of complete family.

Is is Right??or she thought she can easily convince sanskar as he loves her?

But one thing she forget that with love respect n trust are important??

I know many people don't like the idea of accusing swara here...I have seen many stories in her favour. But I feel when you marry someone, you should be eachother first priority.

Sanskar too didn't leave with his family and never got loved from the same family but when he trusted and married swara, she became important to him. Then why can't be it otherwise.

Will she ever realise??