Kidnapped

My POV

*Watching miraculous ladybug*

Bitch I'm done! These people are dense af! Like are you telling me you can recognize Nino as bubbler and not recognize ladybug as Marinette!?

Me made this btw

I am going to change this! But I need help

I am going to change this! But I need help... Teya (my best friend) will help!  
                             Where TF is my phone man!? Ahh here it is.

"Contacts..... Teya! You better pick up other wise I will single handedly strangle you."     I murmured under my breath.

Answer you son of a-

"Hello?" I heard Teya say
"Oh heyyyy!"
"What is it gurl?" Teya said
"Do you wanna kidnap some dense people from our favorite show evahhhh" I asked

"We're going to kidnap miraculous ladybug characters... Why?" I heard
"So we can show them the identities and also show them some fan art..." I said "but if you don't want to come that's fine.." I said smirking, knowing that she's gonna want to come.

"Ok I'll come!! " I heard Teya say

"Well, since I am the author, I'm gonna teleport us and uh the characters to a abandoned movie theater." I said as I snapped my fingers and we all were at an abandoned movie theater, with the characters.

"WHERE ARE WE?" I heard one shout
"ARE YOU GUYS AKUMATIZED!?" I heard another, and another and another an- ok I think you get it.

Teya then breaks my train of thought by saying
"no we're not akumatized, and your in a abandoned movie theater."

"YOU BETTER GET ME OUT OF HERE BEFORE I GET MY DADDY!"I heard an annoying voice, which belonged to the girl we all know and absolutely Hate. Chloe.

I then snap my fingers and she's out cold.

"What are we doing here" Marinette asked with no fear what so ever.

"Um we're here to get your head out of the clouds and into reality."
I say looking at her with a toothy smile

"How old ever are you guys?"I heard Banana boy- uhm I mean Adrien say.

"We are 10."I say proudly

"Shut you're mouths before we do to you the same thing we did to Chloe" Teya snapped.

"Before we show you what your here for, no phones aloud, no pictures or videos. Got it?" I said and they all nodded their heads.
"Ok first to make this less um, weird, I'm gonna reveal the elephants in the room." I said looking at everyone "I'm gonna reveal ladybug and cat noirs identity." They looked at me in shock and Adrien and Marinette looked nervous XD.