Adrienette fanart (all of it not mine)

Meh POV

I am slowly dying of boredom......

....... Let's get back to the fanart pics I was showing those idiots last time!

Just with the snap of my fingers and....

*POOF*

Teya was there at the front next to me looking shocked while having a macaroon in her hand and crumbs on her face.

Everyone else seemed to be coming from school.

"Hi again!" I said

"Why are we back so soon?" I heard Mylene ask.

"Well I was really bored sooo" I replied.

"Oh ok" Mylene then said looking completely understanding.

"Well like I said before, we're going to continue with Adrienette fanart today!" I said super excited, cause Adrienette is my second fav ship in the love square.

"First pic!" I shouted

"Ooooo girl! What is with that look on you're face Agreste? Try anything with my bestie I bury you alive! Alya said with a face that read 'I mean business'

We then hear Marinette giggle at Alyas antics.

"Leave him alone Alya" Mari said while giggling.

"Humph! Fine!" Alya said as she crossed her arms and pouted then turned the other way, then she started giggling.

"I really do hope you don't kill me though Alya!" Adrien said, obviously scared of Alya.

"Oh I won't!" Alya stated happily in front of Marinette.

Then She whispered in his ear, "but break her heart, I'll make sure you won't see the light of day again!" She growled.

"Talk about over protective" I say.

"Next photo!" I happily stated

"OMG! SOOOO CUTE!" we all heard Rose state

Everyone looked at Rose and she simply said..."what..? It's true"

"Who knew Agreste had it in him to even kiss his crush on the cheek!" Alix teased.
.
"Adrien is not THAT innocent!" Nino said, defending his best bro.