28

Chapter 28

"How can I runaway from myself?"

»»————- ☠ ————-««

"There's a full-on manhunt out for us, so we have some new rules. Anyone who has got a badge is not our friend." Aurora told the three, "And we're gonna divide and conquer. You two are in charge of stealing food and the essentials, and nothing else." Tessa and Shane nodded their heads at the ex military captain. "Chicago KSI Headquarters is like a fortress. Cade's gonna find a way into their top-secret military wing. Find something to blackmail this company and the government. We're gonna get our freedom back."

Cade looked at the blonde, "What are you gonna do?"

Aurora sent a smirk at the man, "You'll see." Cade stared at the woman she walked away.

Cade chuckled and looked over at the Prime, "You, are one lucky dude, Prime." Optimus chuckled as he watched his wife pull a duffel bag out of the red Ferrari and threw it over her shoulder and walked over to the scout with a smile. "How'd you manage that?" Cade asked

Optimus looked down at the man, "To this day, I do not know. But she has saved my life and I have hers. We are forever indebted to each other." Optimus said as Cade chuckled.

"Yeah, that's marriage for you." Cade laughed before he turned back to the table and continued to fiddle with the drone.

Aurora smiled as Bee whirred at the blonde, her hand patting his cheek "Hey Bee, long time no see." The scout whirred at her and nodded his head in agreement. Her smile slowly fell as she let out a sigh, "I'm sorry about Sam, Bee. I-"

"Its okay... little lady... he lives on through us.." Bee told her with a light pat on her head, she gave a slight smile and looked around the abandoned building.

"I never thought I'd be back here, you know?" She told the bot who looked at her, "I had finally accepted the fact that you guys were gone, dead." Bee tilted his head at the blonde as she spoke, her hands fiddling with his large hand. "I didn't want to, but I needed to just so I could move on and stop living in the past and try and live a normal life. And then I realized, I wasn't supposed to live a normal life." Aurora looked around at the other bots that walked around the building before her gaze landed on Optimus who leaned against a beam with his arms crossed.

"My life is here, with you guys."

»»————- ☠ ————-««

Tessa and Shane walked towards the two adults, the blonde had her feet propped up on the table as she cleaned a weapon Mirage had given her. Aurora glanced over to the two and stood up, "You get what I asked for?" Tessa nodded her head as she handed the blonde a bag, the contents unknown to the others. "Thanks." Aurora smiled before walking over to a small empty room of the building and slipped in.