𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜

2 months later

Things have been quiet, I mainly skip school. The drama was crazy, everyone knew what happened. The Case of Ace's death was closed, they say my brother committed suicide and thats it.

I slowly sat up on my bed. My room was dark, i put some blankets over my window to keep the light out. My parents don't talk to me. I haven't seen the guys for a while after i left the treehouse last.

Teddy's POV

It's Friday now and theres still nothing from Y/N. School just ended for the day, i was walking with vern at the moment. " We're gonna be at blue point tonight! You gonna be there?" Vern says. I stared at my shoes as we walked " Y-yeah ill meet you guys" I say.

We finally got to my neighborhood and vern said bye. I started walking towards my house and noticed Y/N's empty driveway. " please be home-" i say and jog up to the front door. I knocked a few times.
No answer.
I knocked again.
No answer.
I rung the doorbell twice and still no answer. I sighed.

I started walking away until i heard the door open. I quickly turned to see her. She looked so bad-
My eyes widened. " Y/N..?" I finally speak. She stares at me blankly like i was a stranger. " what are you doing here." She says quietly. I walk up to her and hug her. She stays still for a while then wraps her arms around me. I pulled away and looked at her emotionless face. " W-why wont you come to school.." i ask. She looks down then back up at me. " I.. cant." She finally speaks. "What do you mean you cant??" I ask. She furrows her eyebrows " i just cant alright!" She backs up to close the door but i walk in.

Your POV

I stare at him as he stands in front of me. " what are you doing" i ask slightly annoyed. " im not leaving" he says sternly. I narrow my eyes " Teddy dont be a pain in the ass!" I say back in the same tone as him. He narrows his eyes back at me. Then shuts the door and grabs my arm taking me to my own room. " Teddy! " i groan. He closes my bedroom door behind us then sits us on my bed. " im not leaving until i make you smile" he says putting an arm around me. I roll my eyes " you're so stubborn-" i say. " only for you sweetheart" he grins. I stare at the floor.

We stayed quiet for a bit then his arm holds me a bit tighter, pulling me closer until the space between us isnt existent. I sighed. " me- and the boys are meeting at bluepoint.. why dont you come with." He says breaking the silence. My stomach feels empty now, " N-n-no no.. i cant- d-do that.." i say clearly terrified. " You cant hide from chris, he doesn't even care at this point..." i look at him. " No! I cant-" i say breaking from his grip. I felt like crying, i couldn't go into town because everyone would stare at me. And if anything eyeball could be there and that would make things worse. He pulls me back to him " im not taking no as an answer Y/N. Your coming or im not leaving. " he says shrugging.

We didn't say anything else for a couple of minutes. He takes off his shoes and lays back on my bed. I look back at him and then in front of me at my wall. I shook my head " Teddy just leave. " " nope" " Teddy! " i almost shout. He sits up and gives me a stern look. " i told you im not leaving" i glare at him. He pulls me down, laying with him and he holds me close. " If i left knowing the state your in i couldn't forgive myself because at this point anything could happen. I don't want things to get worse. " he says. I wrap my arms around him, hugging him. He holds me tighter. " i don't get why you keep trying. " i say softly. He stays silent for a moment " because you're the one who can even stand to be with me, and prove that nothing else matters in that moment.." i looked at him to see the hint of light in my room, showing his now glossy eyes and tears running down his cheeks.

I sighed.. he wouldn't give up on me. I wiped his tears away " I guess i'll go-" i say. He makes out a smile " good "
We stared at each other for a few moments. I leaned in and kissed him, he repeated my action and smiled into it. He pulled away and had a bright smile on his face. Seeing him happy made me smile as well. He took notice and pulled me on top of him holding me tight. " made you smile.." he whispers. I nod " You worked some magic lover boy..." I had my arms around his shoulders at this point and rested my head on his chest.
We fell asleep like that.

A few hours later we woke up to the front door slamming and my parents screaming at each Other. I jolted up and looked at him " im gonna- uh go take a quick shower and.. be ready in like 15 minutes" i say running out of my room locking the door.

I quietly walked back in when i was done and shut my door locking it again. I looked at teddy who was eyeing me up in the towel. " You really wanna do that Duchamp?" I ask cocking an eyebrow. " Yes.. very much..." he responds with a smirk. I shake my head grabbing some clothes. " you better turn around" i say. He groans clearly annoyed at that and stuffs his face in my pillow. I quickly get changed and dry my hair.

" lets go then.." i say grabbing my keys and wallet. He jolts up and nods. I take the blanket off from around my window and look at the night sky. I open the window and we sneak out. At this point my brother's car was mine so we quickly got in and i started the car. We drove to the diner and walked in. Tonight it was quite packed but Teddy spotted Gordie at a booth. We walked up, i was nervous as hell. " Hey Gordie" Teddy says. Gordie looks up from his book and smiles at teddy then looks at me. His eyes brighten up " Y/N! Where have you been?" He asks smiling more. I shrug and make out a smile. Me and teddy slide in to the opposite side from him. " wheres Vern and Chris?" Teddy asks. Gordie looks around " I think they went to get milkshakes..?" He shrugs. " oh- speak of the devil!" Teddy says and i look up to the two boys. I stay silent. They sit down next to gordie. " Didn't know you'd be here Y/N!" I look up to chris giving me a smile. I give a nervous smile back. Vern waves at me and drinks from the cup he has.

Two hours later

We got up and left the diner, it was around 9 O'clock now. I tapped Chris's shoulder. " I-im sorry.. for what i said.." i say quietly. He shakes his head " Its fine! I shouldn't of reacted the way i did." He says smiling. I smile back. We walked down the street, we were going to a little bar/hangout place. They have gone a few times, me.. not so much. As we were about to walk in Teddy grabs my hand. I look at him then step back and face him. " I wanna ask you something." He says, his face turns pink in the light. " Hm..?" I hum out in response. " i wanna officially.. ask you this... " he takes a deep breath
" Y/N.. will you finally be my girlfriend??"