Chapter 4 :《The party》

(Mia's POV)

The time has finally come for the party. Emily and I were ready and my brother dropped us.

I was wearing a short white dress with black high heels, and my hair were down.

Emily was wearing black shorts with a grey crop top and white sneakers, her hair were in a low ponytail.

We entered the house and tried to find Hanna since it was her place. We finally found her in the kitchen, pouring some drinks. The party was already filled with a lot of people. I even saw Sean out the French door, hanging out near the pool in the garden. He was just having fun and chating with one of his guy friend.

**********

I spent most of my night dancing with my friends and playing some drinking games.

Right now after all these drinks I was only thinking of one thing : Peeing.

Emily got drunk and Hanna said that she could spend the night here, so we put her in one of the many bedrooms that this house had. I know I can trust Hanna to take care of Emily.

I eventually started looking for the bathroom. I was a bit tipsy but I was still okay. I saw Sean a few times during the night but he was always busy. I didn't see him drinking alcohol once, I guess he is driving.

I made my way upstairs as I was still looking for the bathroom, this house is so big. There was no one here. I just decided to try every door.

I came in front of a room. I opened the door, and let me say that I was so not prepared for what I saw.