Chapter 29 :《Always》

(Sean's POV)

I woke up on Tuesday in a better mood than yesterday. I quickly got ready and had my breakfast, not talking to anyone except for my mom who greeted me politely.

I left my house early and was now driving towards Aiden's. He had told me his address before but I never went there.

Once I reached his house I parked and went knocking at his door. It's a middle aged woman who opened the door.

- "Yes ?" She asked politely.

- "Um I'm here to pick up Aiden, I'm Sean his boyfriend" I politely answered while smiling.

She smiled at me.

- "Ooh yes Aiden talked about you. It's so nice to finally meet you Sean" She said a bit excited.

I just blushed and smiled brighter at what she said.

- "Come in" She said letting me enter her house.

I looked around while she closed the door. The house was really pretty and there was a lot of pictures of Aiden with his mom. She saw me looking and started to talk.

- "There is only him and I, he don't have any sibling and his dad left when he was a child" She said calmly while smiling at me.

- "Oh I'm sorry for you" I said politely.

- "That's ok don't worry, we are pretty happy" She answered while smiling which made me smile too.

She then walked towards the stairs and shouted Aiden's name. He came rushing downstairs, he was wearing my hoodie with black jeans.

- "Mom you know I got to go" He started whining and stopped when he saw me.

I got a bit nervous as we were facing each other.

- "Why are you here ?" He asked a bit surprised.

- "He came to give you a lift to work !" He's mom answered while smiling.

I chuckled slightly at her and he just looked at her still surprised.

- "Ok" He simply said while looking at me before walking towards the frontdoor and exiting his house.

I politely said goodbye to his mom and she told me to call her by her name before giving me a quick hug and letting me leave.

After I exited the house I quickly walked to my car and opened the passenger door for Aiden while smiling at him. He kept making an annoyed face but I didn't care. As he got in the car I noticed that he tried containing a smile.

The drive was silent but I kept smiling like stupid.

- "Why are you smiling ?" He asked me giving me an annoyed look.

- "I finally met your family" I answered still smiling while looking at the road.

I saw him chuckling slighly before going back to his annoyed face to let me know that he was still mad at me.

I parked in front of my high school and he was confused.

- "What are we doing here ?" He asked me still annoyed but also confused.

I knew that everyone probably had already heard the news that I am in a relationship and I was just going to confirm that. I didn't answer him and I exited my car still smiling, I then went to open his door. He exited the car still looking confused as I closed his door behind him. He was about to talk but I cut him off, kissing him passionately on the lips. I knew everyone was looking at us as I parked near the entrance. I placed my hands on his waist and after a few seconds he finally kissed back before wrapping his arms around my neck pulling me closer, our body were now touching. My hands slowly travelled to his butt, I let them there and squeezed it slighly which made him open his mouth a bit and I slided my tongue in it as we started French kissing. I put my hands back on his waist and turned us, pressing his back against my car and getting even more close to him as our body were pressed against each other. We were making out in front of my school, eventually we had to pull away after a few minutes staying in the same position with our faces only a few centimeters away from each other.