getting everyone

This story is by me and my friend RavenDragon643

WITH RAPUNZEL:

Rapunzel says goodbye to her 'mother'. She lays her head down in her arms looking where her 'mother' left. Then there was a flash of light that took her away.

WITH FLYNN:

2 guys with Flynn run past their wanted posters. Flynn leans on the tree. He grabs his wanted poster. Before he could say anything a flash of light takes them away. (Along with the rest of the Tangled Cast)

WITH JACK FROST:

Jack is spreading his winter to Jamie and his friends. Jamie happens to be Jack’s first believer during the fight with Pitch Black who disappeared. Suddenly, a strange light came their way “What is that?” Jack asked. But he was swept away along with Jamie and his friends plus the other guardians, Pitch Black got caught in the light too.

WITH ELSA AND ANNA:

Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf are in the living room almost done with their game. When a white light comes and takes them away. Along with the kingdom and Hans.

WITH MERIDA:

Merida is running away on Angus. Angus throws her off but before she can ask why. A light takes them away. (Along with the kingdom and Mor'du)

WITH HICCUP AND SABRINA:

Hiccup and his twin sister Sabrina were heading to the cove where Toothless and Violet are. Both twins decided to leave Berk since they were chosen to kill the Monsterous Nightmare. Sabrina has another reason for running away, she wasn’t like the other Vikings in the village, she’s half-witch. Just as they were about to get ready to leave Berk, a flash of light pulled them away from Berk but it also takes the rest of the village and the dragons.

IN THE THEATER:

Both me and my friend RavenDragon were getting the theater ready for our guests. “So, when will they be here?” my friend asked me. “They should be here in three, two, one.” I counted. Then right on cue, the Guardians, Villagers of Berk and Dragons, and the Kingdoms of Corona, Dunbroch, and Arendelle came crashing into the theater. The villagers of Berk were startled when they saw Toothless and Violet near the twins. I used my whistle to get every attention. Then with a wave of my hand, I took all of their weapons so the dragons felt safe along with us.

“Now that we have your attention, allow me to introduce ourselves. I’m RavenDragon but you can call me Raven. And this is my good friend, SabrinaCiper. We are the owners of this movie theater. And to explain it to you Vikings, this is a place to watch movies. Today, we will be watching a movie called Legend of the Six. And now, my friend will explain the movie to you and give you your seating arrangements. Also if any villain tries to do anything funny, you will be shocked.” RavenDragon explained.

“The villains, Pitch Black, Mother Gothel, Mor’du, Hans, and the Red Death in the back and if you don't go there I will put you there myself. Berk to the right, Arendelle beside the Vikings, Dunbroch beside Arendelle, Corona beside Dunbroch, The Guardians beside Corona, and the heroes, Rapunzel, Jack Frost, Elsa, Anna, Merida, Flynn, Hiccup, and Sabrina in the front with the dragons.” I explained. Everyone went to their seats then both me and RavenDragon made sure that the electric chairs that the villains are in were activated.

“Now that everyone is settled in. Here are the rules, no villainess tricks and yes Pitch I meant you. Toothless and Violet are to stay with Hiccup and Sabrina. There are tissues for some of the heartbreaking scenes, a blindfold for those who do not wish to look and buckets in case you lose your lunch. Also, there will be snacks provided for you along with the dragons. One more thing, if anyone of you tries to ruin the movie, you will have to deal with me. And yes Snotlout that goes for you and the Thorsten twins.” RavenDragon explains.

Both of us got to our seats which are on the balcony so that way we can watch the movie and everyone’s behavior. The movie began to start.