The dam

(One of the thugs come bursting into the tavern)

THUG #2: I found the guards!

Everyone froze. They forgot about that.

(Flynn pulls Rapunzel and the others away to hide)

CAPTAIN OF THE GUARDS: Where's Rider? Where is he? I know he's in here somewhere. Find him. Turn the place upside down if you have too.

(Flynn and the others were hiding behind the bar counter. Flynn looks up and sees the Stabbington Brothers with the guards. He goes back into hiding.)

Flynn froze. The Stabbington brothers smirked.

(Hook Hand gestured to them to follow him, he opened a secret passage that will help them escape.)

HOOK HAND: Go. Live your dream.

FLYNN: I will.

HOOK HAND: Your dream stinks. I was talking to them.

The six all giggled at a grumbling Flynn.

(Flynn crawls into the passage with Jack right behind him. Merida and Elsa go next then Sabrina, Violet, Toothless, and Hiccup.)

RAPUNZEL: Thanks for everything. (Kisses Hook Hand's cheek and follows the others inside.)

WITH THE THUGS

VLAD: I believe this is the man you're looking for. (Holds up a short dunk thug)

SHORT THUG: You got me!

The captain of the guards growled while everyone else laughed. Some of the villains even laughed.

GUARD #1: Sir, there's no sign of Rider.

(They hear a horse then Maximus bursted in)

Flynn: Great. It's the horse that sometimes acts like a dog.
Maximus goes to Flynn and hits him where the sun doesn't shine.
RavenDragon: Maximus, back to your seat.
Maximus did as told.

(Max starts sniffing around for Flynn's scent.)

GUARD #1: What's he doing?

(The captain covers his mouth. Max points to the floor behind the counter. They don't understand him so he pushes down a hidden lever to reveal the hidden passageway.)

Jack: We're screwed.
Hiccup: Yep

CAPTAIN: A passage! Come on, men. Let's go. Conli! Make sure those boys don't get away. (Disappears into the passage)

(The Stabbington Brothers knock the guard out then uses his weapon to break the cuffs off)

SIDEBURNS: Play it safe or go get Rider?

(Both chuckle villainy then follow the guards into the passage)

Flynn: Now I am screwed more.
Sabrina: You sure are

IN THE PASSAGE

FLYNN: Well, I didn't know you had that in you back there. That was pretty impressive, you two.

RAPUNZEL: I know!

MERIDA: Let's just keep our heads.

SABRINA: We know.

ELSA: So... Flynn? Where are you from?

FLYNN: Whoa! Whoa! Sorry, queenie, I don't do back-story.