Mend The Bond Torn By Pride

(Hiccup, Sabrina, Flynn, and Dagur rode on Violet and Toothless while Rapunzel and Elsa rode on Nokk and Merida and her brother rode on Angus, Merida’s horse.)

ELSA: I hope Jack is ok.

SABRINA: It’s Jack, he can take care of himself.

MERIDA: You’re forgetting about my dad.

Sabrina: Right…

FLYNN: Oh please, we have dragons, a snow queen, an archer and three vikings. What’s the worst that can happen?

Sabrina: I could lose control.
Hiccup: Sabrina and Dagur can get mad.
Merida: My dad could kill the dragons.
Elsa: I could freeze someone.
Flynn: Ok. I get it.

(The screen changes to Elinor running from Fergus and all of the clans. Jack starts tailing the clans.)

JACK: Now if I was a bear, where would I hide?

Everyone now got really worried seeing what's happening. Fergus put on the blindfold again.

(Something begins to russell in the bushes.)

JACK: Your majesty, is that you?

(Jack slowly walks to the bushes then something comes flying at him.) 

Everyone jumped.

(The screen shows Baby Tooth, one of Tooth’s fairies.)

JACK: Baby Tooth! What are you doing here?

(Jack hears the clans shouting then sees Elinor running from the hounds.)

JACK: Explain later. Right now we have a queen to save!

Merida: Let's hope we can.

(Jack follows the queen to the ring of stones. The clans got to her and she is tied to the ground.)

JACK: No.

(Jack charges at them and creates an ice wall around them.)

Everyone was holding their breath and all of Dunbroch put on blindfolds. They don't want to see themselves kill the queen.

(The screen changes to Merida finishing up the stitch on the tapestry.)

MERIDA: Yes. Done.

RAPUNZEL: And not a moment too soon, look!

(The wisps appeared again and this time they showed a path to the ring of stones where Jack and Elinor are.)

MERIDA: Come on, hurry!

(They raced to the ring of stones but little did they know, Mor’du was watching the whole thing and now he follows them.)

Mor'du smiles but gets shocked. Everyone got really scared for not only Elinor and the others but also the clans and kingdom of Dunbroch.

JACK: I can’t hold on much longer!

(Jack’s powers gave out and the wall began to crumble down. Fergus got off of his horse and raised his sword. Elinor looked at him with pleading eyes but he was filled with anger. He was just about to strike Elinor when an arrow was launched at the sword and it was knocked out of Fergus’s hand.)

Everyone: Yes! Go Merida!
Merida was blushing.  

(Merida and the others arrived just in time and they pointed their weapons or powers at Fergus.)