ch 11

yoongi POV

i wanted this boy so bad. to take him over this bed in an instent but i knew he would want to get used to the place around him, so i decided to go and show him around the house and outside of it. going to far off could get us killed, seeing as other vampires live around here.

the last thing i wanted to do was hurt him. so i took my hand and held it out to him.

"you coming?" i said with a serious tone. he smiled at me and nodded before putting his little hand into mine.

oh how i just wanted to squeeze him. he was absolutely adorable. 

i took him down to get breakfast first considering hes human, i didnt want to deprive the mochi. 

yes, that was my nickname for him now. he just lit up my world with his cute smile. 

i need to focus. 

jin was already bustling around the kitchen. he's always cooking, not that im complaining. he had a plate of eggs and bacon down already and i took down two plates. one for me and one for jimin. i didnt really need to eat but i kinda wanted to.

the food was great. my fork was still in the last egg on my plate. i had finished those mofos in two seconds. jimin was still on his first egg. 

i just knew today would be a very longgg day.

time skippppppp

jimin took ten minutes to eat, and in those ten minutes i watched his cute ass chow down. of course keeping my straight face. it was just now dawning on me as jimin skipped ahead of me that my demeaner in my head had changed hard core. all just for my mochi. 

im to lazy to finish im sorry, i just wanna sleep so ill make the second part to this tomorrow!!