one | promise

___________

___________

rima | flashback | middle school

"rima. if you had at least one thing precious to you.

you'll become strong too" jung-hye says while patting my head.

Jung-hye , I'll become strong.
I'll make friends like you.
I know I can do it.
and thats a promise

I want to make lots of memories
in high school...

╰┈ 🕊❞  .˚ ͙

rima | present | high school

the school bell rang as students were getting up from their desks and meeting their friends

and here I was, sweeping the floor.

"oh my god! that looks delicious!" a girl from my class said while looking through a book as I looked over at their desk. two girls hovered around her, curious.

"I saw this ice cream shop this morning.we should go Yuki-san" another girl said as she nodded.

they got up as they took their bags and giggled.

I wanna go too

I walked up to them and poked their Yuki's shoulder. they all looked at me with confusion on their face. "what is it rima-san?" Yuki asked.

I don't have anything to do anyway. but I'm nervous to say what I want to say.

"shall I throw the trash for you?" I asked as the three glanced looks at each other. they nodded while I took their trash and placed it in the can.

it's not like I want to be good or something, I want to be able to speak my mind. To say what I really feel. To be able to socialize with others without any fears.

I wanted to change myself, which was why I chose a faraway high school, but it's been three weeks since class started, and so far no results.

I sighed while mumbling to myself. "everyone went to the same middle school in japan so they all know each other but I spent my middle school life in Korea. maybe I'm a bit harsh that I'm scaring them away." I said while I took my bag and the trash and was about to head out but then I saw someone sleeping on their desk.