Chapter 1

*So this is the first chapter enjoyyy!:)

Yena pov

"LEE YENA WAKE UPPPP!" Mom yelled . Mom voice keep me awake. "I already uppppp" i am so tired because last night i watched k drama untill 2 am. I know right it's so latee.Now as usual i do my morning routine and went down stairs .
YOUR UNIFORM:)

I saw my mom and my dad at the dining table eating ( duh and what else will they do at the dining table)

I saw my mom and my dad at the dining table eating ( duh and what else will they do at the dining table). "Good morning sweetheart"mom said."good morning:)". "I cook some pancakes for you at the kitchen" she said. I go to the kitchen and take some pancakes and sit at the dining table."so are you ready for your first day at your new school?"dad asked."i dont know....".Actually IM NOT READY are you crazy new friends , new life at a new CITYY!! .I miss my old friends ;).I say goodbye to my parents and went to school. My dad force me to take the driver but i dont want to becauseee you dont need to know ;).

When i arrived at school , a girl approach "hey are you new here?" She said."yes im new here!" I said happily. "Ohh im Park Yuju and you?"She said."Im Lee Yena". "What class are you in?"She said."Class 4b". "We in the same class, come i show you the way to class". When i went inside the school, everyone look at me like IM A ALIEN!."Yuju why everyone looking at me?"i asked."because your a new kid"She said. WHAT A WEIRD SCHOOL!.IM JUST A NEW KID?!.

When i entered the classroom, i choose my sit beside Yuju. I take out my phone when suddenly i heard someone yelled "THERE HERE!".Who the heck are here?!.When suddenly Yuju pull me!. "Come Yena you need to see this"."Who i suppose to meet"i asked."Them"When i saw a group of boys. I heard some yelled like crazy women who saw and idol?!.When i look at the back Yuju was gone.I try to look for her in a group of a lot of people when a girl push me?!.Then i fell at the crowd when suddenly someone catch me.I WAS SHOCKED AF.When want to see the PEOPLE who catch but the sunlight cover him or her?.Then he or she just dropped me like that WHAT THE HECK?.I got to see his face it's guyyyy .He kinda handsome but rudeee."RUDE" i mummered.

He just walk like that without saying anything. I swear if i saw that guy again i will punch him in the face.Then Yuju came to me."Yena are you okay what were you doing?!"."I was finding you,Because i didnt saw you anywhere"."ohh maybe its because of the crowd,Let me take you to the nurse".She said.After the nurse treat me we went to class.And you know who i saw THAT RUDE GUY.WHY ARE HE HERE?! And there are some girls look me in disgusted."Sorry we late miss Park,Yena fell just now and we went to the nurse" Yuju said."ouhh its okay you cam go to your sit,umm miss lee please came here for a while" said the teacher."Please introduce yourself to the class"."Hai im Lee Yena and i hope we all can be friends"I smiled:)."You can go to your sit".Then the teacher start the lesson.

*Sooo how is the story?Sorry if its to short i will try my best to write more longer and sorry fo some of typo.That's all i will update Chapter 2 sooner 😌✨