Chapter 2

*Hey this is the second Chapter hope you enjoyIf you are a fan of web drama you need to watch best mistake:)

Yena pov

After class Yuju and I went to the cafeteria and ofcourse we get some food and went to and empty table."umm Yuju, who is the group of guy from this morning?" I asked."Ohh i forget to tell you about that!"she said."Because you were exited that you forget to tell me!!" "HAHAHA,sorry about that""ok let me start,they were like a prince in the school,there are 7 of them,they all came from a rich family and girls easily fell in love with then because of their charm"She said."and who is the guy that i fell?"i asked."ohh he is Yoo Kangmin the leader of the group he has the most charm among them all,every girl in barely interested with him, and this morning you fell at him and every one giving you death glares right?"she said."um Yes, its like they were gonna kill me or something"i said."That is the reason:)".

After we finished eating,we went to the classroom and went to our sit.I was watching my phone when suddenly someone call my name."LEE YENA!" I was like what the heck is going?. When i saw a girl come to my desk."Lee Yena someone want to meet you"she said.And i gave a weird face at Yuju."Who?"i asked."Yoo Kangmin"

I was like WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS GUY WANNA SEE ME When i realise that i fell at him this morning:).Then i went with the girl and Yuju?.She want to follow me because she scared that something will happen to me.Then we arrived infront a room.

"Here is the room,you can go inside Kangmin is inside"the girl said."And by the way im Lee Juyee"."You can just knock the door"She said.""Ok thanks"i said.Before i knock on the door someone already open it."Ohh you are Lee Yena right?"He said."Yes?" "Come"He went inside

Then i follow him at the back with Yuju.THEN I SAW THAT RUDE GUY SITTING!."Kangmin she's the girl you looking for"The guy said."Why am i need to be here and by the way the class is almost started?"I said."You owe me"Kangmin said.

"WHAT?!" "You fell and i save you so you need to owe me"He said."What is it"i asked."you need to be my slave for a month"
"WHATTT?!" Then i saw some boys coming in the room.There were 4 of them."Hey who is this girl?"One of the guy asked."isn't she the one who fell at you Kangmin"then the guy besid him asked."Yes".

"So you agree?"He said."Um no?,Can i do something else?" "Like what?" He asked."I buy you Banana milk everyday?"
"I agree" That's is and easy one:). So then me and Yuju went backed to class
____________________________

*ding dong ding dong*

_____________________________

*The next day* (i'm lazy ;)

When i arrived at school , i went to the class and place my head at the table and try to sleep.Suddenly Yuju came "Lee Yena!" She said happily."Hey" "Today i asked my dad if you can came to my house today?" She said.

"What did he said?"i asked
"He said yes!" She squeaked. Then the teacher came in.

*Skipped time : Lunch break*

So today is my first day as a banana milk shuttle for that rude guy.After class i told Yuju to go to the Cafeteria first while i go to buy Banana milk for the rude guy.When i was on the way to the cafeteria to give kangmin the milk I bumped into someone.

I FELL

"OUCHHH" " I am so sorry i didn't look infront" He said "its okay i did not hurt bad...." "Minchan...?""Lee Yena?"He said."Do you remem..."before i finished talk he already hug me."I miss you Yena!" "I miss you too!".

Minchan is my Childhood bestfriend. Then he need to move to another city because his father got promoted.

"I can't believe its you!" I said.
"Same here!" He said."are you going to the cafeteria?" He asked."Yes" "lets go together!"
Then we arrived at cafeteria. While Minchan behind me.Then i saw kangmin at table with his group.Was Yuju said there were 7 of them in the group where is the other one?.I went to kangmin and give him the milk.
"Here you go" i placed the banana milk at the table."Thanks" he replied." Ok im going,Byeee!"."Minchan your not following?"i asked."I will be with them"
"You know them!"
"Ofcourse i know them i one of them" he said
That's why people giving me death glare when i with him.I say my last goodbye and went to Yuju."So...you already give the milk"she asked
"Yes"
"Here eat this"Yuju gave me a bread."Thanks Yuju" "Your Welcome"
—————————————-
Skipped time :Class dismissed

I when home to change my clothes and went to Yuju house.
Your clothing

When i was walking I bumped into someone

When i was walking I bumped into someone.I am so clumsy it's the second time i bumped into someone.I cant really see his face :)