17

1 week pass
Yuna's POV
Me and Jisoo woke up at 7am,take a bath, we change at our work uniform, eat breakfast, and I drive going to our work. As we arrived at our work, we start working. 1 hour pass, and a boy enter the bank and went to me. It's Suga. He wants to have a atm. I help him in a friendly manner and he just look at me. Another hour pass, we are done. He leave the bank. As I was doing my work, my co-worker say Jisoo is no where to be seen. I tried to call Jisoo 10 times but there's no one answering. I go to the parking and our car is missing. I go to our locker and see her bag there.
Where is she now? I ask to myself.
I walk outside and ask the peoples if they saw her. I show them at a pic and they reply no. I start to panick.

Jisoo's POV
While working, I hear my phone
*Bing
I open the messages and see a unknown number text me
Unknown number:Go outside your work and get your car keys.
I don't reply and just go outside with mine and Yuna's car key. Then someone put his hand at my mouth.
Where is your car? He ask
I point at a white car. He get the key in my hand and I don't even know him. He's wearing a mask. He push me inside and he start to drive. As minutes pass, we arrive at a dark house. He push me inside the house. I remember this house this is where Yuna is cleaning the window!
Who are you? I ask
Guess baby~ He replied with a flirty voice.
He start to hover on my top.
Don't rape me please... I say

Yuna's POV
While I'm walking, I remember the dark house. I run going there and when I arrived, I saw mine and Jisoo's cat at the parking. I quickly kick the door but it don't work. I do it again and again until I open the door. I saw Jisoo and a boy at the couch.
Yuna! Jisoo shouted.
I kick the boy. He slap me but it doesn't mean I need to stop. I saw a gun at the table. I get it and point it at the guy.
Stay away from her or I'll kill you with this gun. I said
He did what I said but he try to get the gun from me. I kick his dick. He stumbled at the floor.
I know it hurts! I shouted
You bitch! I continued and get Jisoo. I call a police.

Hours pass
That guy is already in jail with his sister. I don't know why they do this to me and my loved ones. He raped Jisoo. I really hate him! I make Jisoo comfortable. As we are home I let her borrow my oversized hoodie since its one of the things that make me comfortable. Auntie and uncle already know this. I cook her some ramen. She eat it and I know its her favorite food. After that we watch netflix. We watch lover alarm. We finished all the chapters in just 1 whole night. We can't wait for season 2. As we're done watching the last episode in season 1, I saw Jisoo fall asleep. I turn off my laptop and I sleep too.

Suga's POV
Im so late in the news. Yuna text me by Jisoo's number that Jisoo got raped and its the younger brother of one of the girl that suffer Yuna. I really hate their family! I feel sorry for not saving Jisoo but Yuna said that she's already okay and Yuna is the one who saved her. That's my Yuna~ I watch some mukbang in YouTube and 1 of them is my look alike and that made me tired. So, I sleep