Intro

Y/N GET IN HERE NOW Brutus shouted From the other room. you kicked your feet off of the table you had them resting on and walked into where all the other agents of shadow where having a meeting about how to destroy ghost once & for all" your LATE did you forget again Brutus asked you obviously mad at the fact that he told you way before that there was going to be a meeting.. you stared at him blankly and took a seat next to dark bomber.. after that the room was quiet for a minute and Brutus proceeded with his plan"

okay so Y/n & raven & dark will enter the Agency dressed like the ghost agents and will plant bombs in the vents of the Agency and and then we will have our airplanes outside we're the ghost agents can't see them there and once Y/n raven and dark are done we will pick them up and proceed to blow up the agency GOT IT Brutus yelled at the end all the agents in the room shook there heads understanding.. okay oh and y/n I expect you not to turn anything sliver on accident on this mission you simply nodded your head and walked out the room as you did Brutus glared at you on your way out.

You went to the kitchen to go get some food and relax for a bit but you were kinda frustrated Brutus always makes a plan and one of the agents all ways seem to fuck things up for him witch causes him to backlash at the others including you and your teammates as well you weren't wearing your gloves and reached for the fridge and turned half of the handle silver you backed up in frustration and thought how you could get rid of your frustration

because you knew if you didn't you turn anything you touch into silver.. you try to clear thoughts and take a seat on the chair next to you you didn't touch the chair because you knew what happened and Brutus didn't want you turning anything silver in the kitchen or anywhere in the building basically.. you took deep breaths in and out in hopes that your anger and frustration would stop Luckily I did so you opened the fridge to get a snack from it you eat your snack on the table and thought about how the plan was gonna work..

you headed up to your room took a shower brushed your teeth did your hair and went to bed trying to soak up all the energy you needed for tomorrow's mission