Beach!:)

After breakfast you went to go walked around the agency for a bit just to take in everything that happened with you and Midas do I actually have feelings for him how do I tell him!! What if he doesn't like me like that!!All of these thoughts flew threw your head making your head hurt so you sat down in the floor you tired to clear your head but nothing was working at all not like it usually does you didn't notice your hands turning the floor almost into silver but you quickly pick your hand up and rested on you leg for at least a little until this headache went away so you could stop Turing things into silver..

the more you waited the worse it got it because you where still thinking about everything and you where overthinking things and it really didn't help it only made things worse your head really hurt at this point you just couldn't control yourself you started to cry a little wanting everything to just stop.. but then you heard foot steps? Y/N! Midas spoke.. oh hey Midas heh you said trying to wipe away your tears but they just kept falling..whats wrong love?Midas asked softly sitting down next to you and pulling you close. You were surprised you didn't turn him silver at first but then realized you had the same powers and I. Was probably impossible to turn him silver.

It-it's- nothing I'm okay it just i have a big headache and it won't go away I've tried everything it won't stop you said burying for face into his chest. That's awful I'm sorry but don't cry we'll try not to at least you wiped away your tears and he  picked you up bridal style going up the stairs and taking you to his room where he lays you down and cuddle's with you hoping it would help you.. your headache pain reduces every minute you guys stay like that. I hope your okay love he whispers to you I'm sorry that that happened he continues to whisper apologies to you even though it wasn't his fault.. your headache soon left but when it left it left you tired and weak so you soon fell asleep..

Y/n? Y/n!??...Y/N?..You woke up huh were? Oh you noticed Midas above you looking at you smiling. Are you okay now love I was getting worried?. Oh yes I'm okay now thank you for comforting me.. your welcome love!. Oh by the way Midas what time it it? It's about 9:32pm why? WHAT!! And what do you mean why remember we're supposed to go on that dat-I mean uhm you blushed at what you just had said. Midas just say there smirking well we can always call it a date if you want to put it like that love~ he said while smirking at you. Shut up!! you were a blushing mess by now and his smirking didn't help neither whatever you say and I thought you wouldn't wanna go since your headache I thought you would wake up and it still hurt he said looking down playing with his fingers a bit he looked like a innocent child but his smirking said other wise. Midas I wanna go with you I wouldn't miss it just give a bit of time to get ready okay?you spoke

he looked at you surprised at what you had said but it made his smirk turn into a genuine smile which made you smile and lightly blush. Okay then love do what you must he spoke lightly into your ear and left to who knows where you quickly went to your room and got ready you since you guys were going to sweaty sands you put on a black crop top with some light kinda ripped shorts and a pair of sandals and headed out to go find Midas he was in his office and when you walked in he looked at you up and down. Staring is rude you know you said as a throw back to when you first meet him..he just smiled at your remark shall we go now he spoke. Yes we shall you said laughing and he laughed as well

20 mins later 

You two arrived at sweaty sands and you instantly wanted to go into the water and that when Midas had came up with a great idea!. As you two were walking to the water he picked you up and threw you into the water you shrieked as the cold water hit you but then you started laughing and got of the water to walk woth Midas or so he thought because when you caught him off guard to quickly pushed him into the water but he pulled you with him and you two both fell into the cold water but you were still laughing at one another.you idiot!! you say laughing at him while his hands are wrapped around your waist In The water he laughs at your remark and everything goes quiet your faces inch's apart one minute his eyes are glued to yours the next he's taking glances at your lips..is he? You thought.. you couldn't take it anymore and pressed your lips onto his butterflies filling both of y'all stomachs he breaks the kiss.. Y/n.. I really like you not even like you I- I- love you he says looking away thinking your answer would be no. Midas I love you to! You said cupping his chin and pulling him in for another kiss which he so happily allows:)