Other agents!?

I do not own the image above :)

Well...Y/n I have a compromised for you Midas looked serious as he looked at you well what is it? You asked. he stayed quiet for a bit.. what if I asked you to be an agent at ghost what would you say? Midas didn't take his eyes off you and Waited patiently for you response" I uhh sure yeah it better then getting yelled at all the time by Brutus you thought.. Sure. He gave a quick smile Great Im glad you said yes i will have skye show you where you'll be staying In the mean time let's get this chains off of you".. you completely forgot you had chains on you wrist because of all the talking you did with Midas! T-Thanks and by the way who is skye??

She's another agent that works for ghost don't worry she pretty nice along with the others Midas said undoing the chains around your wrist geez who put these on he whispered to himself you heard him though I thought you did?? You asked confused" darling I wouldn't put these on you and even if you tried to escape you wouldn't know where the door is he laughed lightly' he did have a point this place was huge and easy to get lost in. Whatever you said sighing. He undid your chains and stood up. Okay are you ready to meet your new teammates Y/n? Midas asked looking at you as you stood up uhm yeah you were kinda nervous which Midas noticed. Don't worry love there Nice and I'm sure you will make friends easily with them so you ready now? Midas tried to reassure you.

Yes I'm ready you said Midas then grab your hand and lead you to the kitchen where you saw a girl with short hair wearing a t-shirt that said Ka Boom and 2 grenades strapped to her left leg.. the other girl had medium length hair with a blue jacket and a red jacket strapped to her waist and she had a hat? That had some type of fins?? On both side of it. OMG HI I'm skye she said and ran up to you for a hug which you gladly expected then you left that warm feeling on your hand disappear when she hugged you you looked down to see Midas hand go off to his side you instantly blushed WAS HE HOLDING YOUR HAND THIS WHOLE TIME!!!! You thought and why are you blushing you barely even meet this guy today!.

Hey you okay? Skye snapped you out of your thoughts" oh uhh yeah I'm fine you said and gave a smile to reassure her that you where indeed "fine" I have to go do paperwork skye introduce her to the others and show her the room she will be staying in please Midas looked at skye them shifted his eyes to you by love see you few he casually walked off after that. Love? Skye smirked at you are you two yeah know a thing!?? She giggled SKYE stop being nosy will you the girl with short hair said she came up to you and smiled hi I'm Tn Tina but you can just call me Tina she greeted oh hi I'm Y/n what a nice name she said. Hey why don't we take a seat and get to know each other for a while she smiled YEAH THAT SOUNDS GREAT Skye yelled and then we can introduce you to the others when where done skye said but this time not "yelling" yeah sure that sounds great you smiled as y'all walked to the kitchen table and took a seat y'all started talking about all kind's of things until skye popped the question So uhm Y/n why are you hand's yuh know "silver" well uhh idk I was just born with them yea know you smiled oh okay so do you wanna meet Ollie? skye said jumping up and down in excitement! Which led to you and Tina to laugh at her actions