chapter 7

They arrived at quite place , infront of a small but beautiful house. Y/n was confused but she didn't say anything . They stepped out of the car.

Kun: let's go

Y/n nodded  and they went in . The was really beautiful , with beautiful white tiles , really colourful wallpaper, cute Sofa etc ... It had one room at the side and a small open kitchen . They door of the house opened in the living room , it had a large window from where a sea can be seen. The house was exactly what y/n liked. She was so excited , that could be seen through her face .

She was smiling, laughing and running around like a baby. Kun was just looking at her smiling . Y/n always made him smile cause she had a very addicting smile , anyone could smile even if he doesn't want to.

Y/n : Is this your's ??

Kun: yes!! - he smiled

Y/n : This is beautiful . I love it . Ayee I want to live here forever . Woah ...how pretty.....

Y/n was so excited that she kept on saying something and kun was just listening to her without saying a word.

Kun: u know how to cook right???

Y/n: yes I love to cook

Kun: let's cook something before we start working. I didn't had breakfast .

Actually y/n ate alot ,it was just she didn't gained weight. But in the morning she only had one bread which was digested until now . She was hungry . So she agreed without thinking .

Y/n : ok

Kun: there is everything in the kitchen .let's see what should we eat .

Kun took off his coat and rolled the sleeves of his shirt . Y/n started staring at him , and just entered into fantasy .
Kun held his hand , that's when she came out of her dream world. She smiled to herself and kind of embarrassed at the same time .

They went to the kitchen and stood there thinking of what they should cook.

Y/n : do u have speakers here .

Kun : yes why ??

Y/n : which songs do u like ??

Kun: Any of the kpop songs , EXO ,BTS ,ATEEZ,NCT ..any thing u like ..

Y/n gave him a high five and said - yo we are same . I love them all 😍

She connected her phone with the speakers. The first song that started playing was Ateez - wonderland .

They both smiled at each other and she came back to the kitchen .

Y/n: let's cook some ramen,tomato and eggs and some chicken bites ...
I am sorry I eat alot .

Kun: take it easy ..I also love to eat .

They started cooking . After sometime they both were singing , dancing and jamming to every song that played . Their taste in music was same . They also held their hands while dancing in the kitchen . The kitchen was now a club for them .

They set the table .y/n went to turn of the music . They sat on the table .

Kun: dig in

Y/n smiled and started eating , enjoying every bite . They had some alcohol with the food , like not some alot of it actually . So they were a little unconscious . But they made it to the kitchen and they both washed the dishes together .

They were kind of dizzy . They sat on the couch next to each other .

..

..

Y/n woke up , when she opened her eyes she found herself with someone. She was actually sleeping in kun's arms wrapped around her .His one arm around her and the other holding her hand. He was sleeping so soundly that she didn't wanted him to wake up .   She blushed at that time. She liked it . She could feel his strong body around her, she could smell his perfume which she actually loved. She looked up to his face and stared at him . That's when he woke up , their eyes met each other . Yes , this time again her heart beated weirdly .
She quickly stood up .

Y/n : we should go .

Kun: but the work we had to do ??

Y/n : tell me I'll do it myself . It's late . I told kiki that I will come early today . We are going to have some girls time.

Kun : ok , I'll take care of the work myself . I'll tell u if I want some help .
Let's go - he smiled and picked up his belongings and they went out of the house .

Kun locked the door and they went in to the car . Kun dropped her to her house.

..

..

Kiki ...kiki....Justin ....
She started shouting as soon as she went into the house .
Her mother came to her .

Y/n bowed and said - ooh you are home ?? Hii!!

She went to the room . Kiki was on her bead using her phone. Y/n jumped on the bead and hugged her tight . She missed her already . They hugged for a minute .

Y/n : where is Justin ??

Kiki: he went hope . His mother called today .

Y/n : ok!! Wait a minute I'll just get changed .

Y/n was happy today . She felt so relaxed . She changed her clothes . And bought some sheet masks out of the washroom . They both applied some masks, did some manicure pedicure, ate some food , listened to some some songs and at the end watched a movie . They enjoyed alot till it was night.

Kiki was already very sleepy so she slept in a minute . Y/n was thinking about her day . She smiled to herself . She realized yes ... this is love. She slept thinking about this .

..

..   

When everything is going the way u want ..that's when something comes what makes it life change .

This is what happened to her.

..

Y/n used to wake up late on Saturday and Sunday mornings . It was Saturday . She woke up after hearing Kiki's voice . She was coughing badly , she could hardly breathe .

Y/n got panicked . She helped kiki stand up. They went towards the car . She layed y/n in the car and sat from the other side . Started driving the car at full speed .

Kiki was out of breath . Tears started to flow out of y/n's eyes like a waterfall . Y/n held Kiki's hand tightly to let her know that she is there for her. They reached the hospital . She went out to call the staff . They came and layed her on the bed and quickly went to the emergency room .

Y/n had kind of a phobia with the hospital . She was shaking , her legs were not supporting her . She sat on the chair outside the emergency room , tears still flowing .

She called Justin and told him to come . She had been crying for a long time now , since she knew about her disease . Now all her tears were dried out . Justin came to the hospital .

..

..
Doctor: I am sorry !

Justin : huh??

Doctor : the patient is no more .

   I am not a doctor and not even studying biology so I don't know much . But there is a condition in which , when a person gets a severe shock . He /she stops feeling something . They don't talk .
Like sometimes if a very dear one dies  , they cry obviously , but that person don't. The person must cry or it's very dangerous .( I don't know if I explained clearly)

Thats what happened to y/n . Read the next chapter .

Votes are appreciated .

❤❤