Chapter 11- New Toys

Jacob's POV

Hm. It's a cute place. I thought to myself.  But I was worried that this might be one of Natalia's families members house. We walk up to the front door, I turn the knob. "It's unlocked!" I shout behind me. Natalia happily pushes past me and says,

"Welcome to our new temporary camp." She says flopping down in a chair in front of a table. I look around to see a couple of couches a bed room and a BIG TV. "Make sure you guys lock the door!" Natalia shouts as she stands up and heads into the bed room. I follow her into the bedroom to see what she was doing. She walks under a blanket draped against the wall. I follow her past the blanket and as I walk in, the only thing to see was GUNS and lots of them. I mean we are talking a hand guns, shotguns, and even some snipers all equipped with ammo but only because that is what Natalia was doing. Putting ammo in them all. She picked up a gun belt and puts it around her. She throws a gun belt to me and then hands me a revolver.

"Jeez Natalia..." I said timidly, "how did you know how to do this and about this place?" She lets out a soft chuckle and looks up from what she was doing only to look up at me,

"This is my dad's house." She said with a thoughtful sigh, "but I knew he had guns out the ass so that's why we are here. And I'm almost positive my dad made it out of here safe because some of his guns are missing. So I have faith that he is okay." I smile at her and try and give her a hug she stops me though "Not while you have a fully loaded gun in your hand" she said shaking her head and putting down her hands.  I laugh and put the gun in my holster and then gave her a hug. "Okay time for an upgrade!" She says cocking a shot gun. But she was smarter than me and she put the safety on.  She holds up the blanket and yells, "Genna,Josh, Gavin, Dessy, COME TO THE BEDROOM!" Everyone enters the room with surprise as they look at the newly decked out Natalia. "Okay everyone gets one shot gun, and one hand gun. Make sure to grab a gun sling and belt we don't want to lose these."

After everyone had their new weapons and are now decked out. Natalia handed everyone each a unique gun.  I had a revolver, Natalia and josh had the snipers, Genna had the AK, Dessy and Gavin were left with the automatics, and we also had a ton of ammo. "Okay" Natalia says with an approving smile on her face "Now to the important part, the knives. Everyone gets one and it goes next to your handheld on your belt." Everyone nods "alright now...." Natalia said eagerly, "WHO WANTS FOOD?!" Everyone smiled and went to the kitchen. Natalia is so smart. I thought to myself with a happy sigh and then followed everyone out.....