The Hopkins sisters

"Hey Nilla where you going now, dinners almost ready! Nilla!!" Jennifer yelled as I rushed out the front door and to the front gate.

I walked over to the two story house. Only one room had lights on and I stood on the front porch. Staring at the blue aesthetic door. What if something bad happens, what if he drags me in too. Then night was dark and cold, anything could happen at night. This is England, in the big city. Things happen in the big cities. Oh god what am I doing!

****Knock, knock, knock***
"Who is it?!" A deep male voice shouted back.
I stayed silent waiting and praying he would just come to the front door.

"Who's there?!"  He shouted again as the living room lights went on and footsteps approached the door.

The door swang open and a tall male figure stood in front of me. Reddish long hair with a full beard. Black eyes and piercings all over his face. Strong jaw and a cigarette sticking out of his mouth.

"Can I help you with something?.
"Uhm...I'm uhm looking f-for Gail and Samandria. I heard they lived here." I can't believe I said that,but I couldnt think of anything else, staring up at his scary face was horrifiing.

He  turned around and shut the door. I didnt know what to do . Should I leave or just hope he's going to get one of them at least.

As I was about to leave, the door swang open again. A female was at the door. Black long hair with a nose piercing similar to Samandria one. Hers was the the left side of her nostril.
Blue crystal eyes.

"Hi I'm Pernilla Evens. I live next door. I was just wondering if you wanted to go for a walk or---
"Sure yeah let's go."she said in a very desperate manner.
She shut the door behind her. Grabbed me by my hand and rushed us over onto the snowy side walk. She put her hoodie on and stuffed her hands in her pockets. We walked for about 10 mintues in complete silence.

"Are y-you okay?" I asked her hesitantly as I faced her.

"Why did you come over?"
"Uhm l-
" Was it because of the noise ?"she stopped and turned towards me. She looked scared and disturbed. I've never seen anyone so troubled and it showed on her face. She had eye bags and red eyes . Tears were threatening to fall down her cheeks. Her nose was red from the cold.

"Yes. I heard screams and I just wanted to check if everything was okay--
" No. Everything is not okay. Everything is just a horrible mess. And I'm caught up in the cross fire as always." She replied in a scratchy voice. Tears ran down her cheeks and I really didn't know what to do. I've never been in this type of a situation before and I've never wanted to.

"What do you mean caught up in a cross fire? Did that guy hurt you.....or something?"
I asked in a more lower tone
"Who the guy with red hair? No that's my cousin. He just got home now and he stopped Scott f-from---

She stopped and silence crept in again. He stopped Scott from doing what? Hurting you? Raping you?! What the hell did I get myself into. She looked in my eyes and she could see that I've already figured it out.

"Stopped Scott from doing what?"
"Doesnt matter."she responded in a very low voice.

I really didn't know how to react to that.
I immediately thought of Samandria. What about her? Where is she?

"Is Samandria your sister or something?" I asked hesitantly.
"No,... I'm Samandria. Samandria Hopkins. Kristen is my sister." She responded within a heartbeat. She looked at me curiously and asked
"How do you know my name?"
"Wait so who is .......what!. Who's the girl with blonde hair?" I asked in shock of the discovery.
"You talking about Gail? Of course it's Gail that little bitch. She's the reason why I'm in this mess in the first place."she replied as she got more angrier.
"Wait so who is she to you exactly?"