Starting Varsity

****
A month had gone by. Christmas was the best although it was my first time spending it without my mom and Zac. My student card had come in, I got my books and my suitcases were packed. My credit card was in check and I was set for the ride.

"Oh Pernilla we gonna miss you so much! Don't get into anything fishy okay!"Jennifer smiled as she put in my last bag near my roommates bed. All my things were brought into the room and she looked around to try and spot anything odd. I mean the room had posters all over its walls, kinda looked untidy. My anonymous roommate's dresser had mostly black clothes  in it's hangers. The shoes looked emo and exaggerated. The bed was covered in black pillows and pink teddy bears. It looked so .....gothic....

"Call me if there's any problem okay, i have to go I'll call if you don't." Jennifer said as she drew me in for a hug and left the room. turning around I looked at my dull and empty bed. I took out a black linen with a black blanket from my new basket and applied it on my bed added four more pillows to complete it. Placing my belongings into the dressers on the side of my bed took a long look around the room and i noticed that the walls were the exact same blue shade as the one I had at Jennifer's place. My anonymous roommate's bed was pushed to the window on the right vertically while mines was  placed horizontally to the wall. My dresser was right next to my bed while hers was by the foot of her bed. There was a study table on the left with a lamp on the top. There were posters everywhere. Rockstars, famous artists, paintings and horrifiing drawings. The floor had tiles and the ceiling had a peach colour.
Then the door flew open and a voice followed.
"I know babe..hahahaha you always make me laugh when you say that. Oh i really wanna fuck you so--
I looked back and a girl and a guy stopped and froze as they noticed that there was somebody in the room. His hands were all over her and lipstick was smudged all over his mouth.
I turned back to introduce myself. But....
"Hi I'm Pernilla---
"I don't care who you are, what are you doing here?!" The girl interrupted in a rude manner with a squeaky English accent.
"I'm your.....new....roommate, unless this isnt C12---
"Oh so you the new girl I've got to share my room with.. just great."she slurred as she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.
The guy she was with ended up leaving cause he probably saw that they wouldn't proceed with what they were going to do.
"No Josh wait I'll get her to leave just hold on a sec!" She shouted as she grabbed his arms stopping him from leaving.
"No I better go besides I've got someone to meet up with." He pulled his arm from her shot me a look and rushed of.
"Great, what a bummer. What's your name again?" She asked as she walked towards me.

"Pernilla..... Pernilla Evens and you are?"
I replied getting a little annoyed.
"I'm Grace.... Grace Edwards and we have to set a bit of ground rules around here. Firstly don't touch my things----
"Why would I wanna touch your things----
"I'm still talking!" She interrupted harshly
"Secondly, if I wanna fuck my boyfriend you better leave cause I need some privacy, okay. Thirdly I don't want your friends over and trust me I wont bring mines over either. Fourth, if it happens that you bring your boyfriend's over too ,please don't leave your condoms around---

"I'm still a......virgin." I shot back as I took a seat on my bed.
"Can you please----wait..... you're a virgin? Well isn't that cute. Virgin Mary! I don't care... Okay, I wasn't finish. Fifth, and last don't lend the room keys to anyone not even your mom okay." She said as she slurred at me and took a seat over her bed and stuck out her phone. I was supposed to ask her to show me around campus but her character says otherwise. I didn't know where the bathroom was and I really didn't wanna ask her. She'll probably shit on me. I grabbed a bag where my pyjamas were and left the room in hopes somebody would show me to the bathrooms.

I paraded those stairs like a fool looking for the bathrooms and eventually got tired. It was getting late and nobody was lurking around. I went back to the room, put my bag down and headed out.