Tagged

I actually forgot about this, well oops.

I'm here to disappoint anyone and say (well type) that I have been tagged, so here's the slightly blurred image :

Number 1: Are you pretty to yourself?

No, when I was young I was so high of sugar I thought I became pretty like my ma but then get an advil and woke up from the sugar high dream

Number 2: Do you feel alone even if you aren't?

When facing a crisis at school, yep. but when out of school with friends back at their own homes, nope.

Number 3: Are you depressed?

No, while not confident of myself in a few things, no I'm not depressed.

Number 4: Do you starve yourself?

I know this is wrong and I should really stop acting like a child but I kinda do this often, whenever my grandma cooks I just eat breakfast and just hibernate. Because she usually makes a feast that I can't finish.

Number 5: Do you have anxiety?

Yes, most certainly stage frights in presentations, even if I'm surrounded by people I know since kinder.

Number 6: Have you attempted suicide?

Nope ,when I was young, I have the chance to but I'm too frightened of even a small dose of pain. Even today I'll still not attempt it.

Don't go and try suicide. It's bad, even if it sounds peaceful to most depressed people, i can't express on how much its not right. But I'll say to just seek help and that I'm here for you.

Number 7: Do you shut out the ones closest to you?

If you mean by not talking to my friends every single day and just text them each month or few weeks, yes.

Any scenario not similar to this, no.

Number 8: Are you abused?

No, I'm not.

Number 9: What hurts you the most?

Comedically, when a ship I ship doesn't sail, the writer's struggle with anxiety of writer style, quarantine, a fic almost perfect but has a ship I'm uncomfortable at, and etc.

Seriously, though? , I really don't know (possibly the time when I almost ate all of my family's and relative's food because they have no room left in their stomachs to finish it and I became way too full that I want to puke in the public toilet)

Number 10: Are you a loser?

Honestly, with how my life is a peaceful cliche, I have a feeling to others I am. To myself, well there's a thing called 'try to believe in myself '

Number 11: what's your sexuality?

Gray (grey?) Asexual, search it up (I'm terrible with explanations, so sorry)

Number 12: Are you confident?

Of what exactly? To myself or to the things I do? If it's to myself, it needs a bit of toning down. If it's to the things I do, then just improve me then maybe we have a chance. Anything else than that, meh.

Number 13: Are you bullied?

In the past, yes. Right now (as in before quarantine) im not so sure since all the bullies have moved on except one (I'm not sure if he's just teasing or bullying).

Number 14: Do you hate yourself?

The one thing I'm surprisingly incapable in after grade 6, no I don't hate myself.

Number 15: are you important to yourself?

Yes, since I need my body to function in order to write this and read fanfics and hear music and see pics and to draw and gain money for me and my family in the future.

Another thing: A picture that presents me? :

None, while pics might be close to what presents me, it ain't as close as I wanted it to be so I'm just gonna say phrase:

"A sheltered introvert optimistic" , which is something that unfortunately represents me too well.

But anyways I don't know many people who I might tagged so comment down below on who you guys want me to tag.

I was about to tag again the person who made me do this but it has been so long so I might mistake their username so here:

nightsky077 .im sorry I forgot about this but I just wanna say. Do the being tagged again but with a different picture next time.

Vianna-gacha-E hey queen, do this but different pic on online, if you don't wanna answer this

And a few others I wanna mention, so much but I'm not sure if it's okay since I'm not friends with them and they don't know me but anyways

Sorry no update, even if I said this one is in process of remake, and as always enjoy life, inside, oh and also protect your animal from the virus. Don't wanna let them be virus-ed but bye and I hope you guys enjoy this.