Welp This Is The End

So by the title you guys may already know what's coming, I'm not continuing this.

Why you ask, well there's a lot of reason why but before I state them I'm just gonna say: how does this have many views?

Like seriously: a story that has only 2 chapter, a mini chapter and almost all pages have notes, has like 15k+ views? (well it will lower a lot as soon as I post this so..) This really shook me to the core.

Okay actually ignore that sentence on top of this, I'm just gonna say the reasons and maybe try not to drag this out (I'm sure I'll definitely drag this out, if I do just go to the bolded sentence then you'll get the answer).

So, I'm busy with school, okay I know that this is kinda cliche, like I mentioned a lot that I'm busy from school so I couldn't update, but like right now, I'm not sure if I even have the interest to update this.

Well since I left the very school that became a second home to me but yeah (this isn't important so just ignore this if you can)

So I actually left the miraculous ladybug fanbase a long time ago, like 5 years ago, and pretty much at that time (of 5 years ago) I was kinda hoping that I might go back to that fanbase in the future but no I didn't, so yeah.

Also, I realized at that time that I don't actually even know how to write something like a 'watch series' so I just winged it at the time and boom! This was created.

So really at this entire time I was just holding out to that hope that maybe I would do it in the future, welp we already know the answer to that.

Also to those that may be wondering as to why I didn't put a discontinued title in the said title sooner, well I forgot about this story's existence, yeah boring answer but hey that's life.

So yeah just 2 reasons: busy with school and already left the fandom fanbase, so.....

I'm ending this early since I have 1 hw and a CV video to do, so yeah goodbye and if anyone wants to adopt this story (can I even call It that with these 2 chapters?) then just message me on pm then boom! it will be immediately yours.

though if you do adopt it, I'm gonna just ask you guys to just put a 'this is an adoption work from iloveanime106' when you published this work. If you do, thank you for doing so.

Welp bye and I hope you have a day with less suffering and bad luck.