The Scene (Gets Steamy)

Pairing: Adam Driver x Reader

Word Count: 966

Warning: None

Requested: Yes!🥰✨🥺

The sun was radiant as it shone through your bedroom window, causing you to groan

The sun was radiant as it shone through your bedroom window, causing you to groan. Rolling over, you were met with a broad chest, which caused your boyfriend, to let out a low groan in return.

With the sun shining through window, it illuminated Adams face. Bringing your hand up to cupping his cheek. Adam, began to stir awake after he sensed you were awake.

Not bothering to opening his eyes, his groggy morning voice broke the silence, "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning, handsome." Giving him a smile, even though his eyes were still closed.

Sighing, you said, "We should get dressed, so we can be on set."

Groaning Adam tightened, his grip on your waist, pulling you impossibly closer to him.

"Baby. Five more minutes, please?"

You and Adam, have been dating for only a few minutes, it was fairly new still. Not wanting to go public with your relationship just yet, it was a mutual agreement to keep it a secret.

Adam had gotten a part in the 'What If,' movie, co-starring opposite, Daniel Radcliffe. You were close friends with both men, long before the movie was able to be produced. Once the movie was accepted, Daniel immediately, asked the casting directors if you could be in the movie as well. Daniel, introduced you to Adam, before filming began. Nobody, not even the cast or crew knew that you were dating Adam. Today, was the day that the sex scene would be filmed, between you and Adam.

After you both arrived on set, it was a few hours before either of you saw each other again. You spent an hour in hair and makeup, one of your close friends was one of the hair and makeup artists. This caused you to spend time together goofing off, catching up from the weekend, typical things that you both did whenever you had gotten hair and makeup. Next, was when you had to get into your costume, it didn't take that much time to get into your clothes for the scene.

Adam and Daniel, had already been filming for the past few hours that you were getting ready. You were feeling, a little bit intimidated since, you were working with acting veterans who could nail the scene in one try. Being fairly, new to the acting scene, made you hesitate.

Situating yourself to sit in Adams lap, your attention was focused on the directors and production team, on the side of the set.

A large hand, moved your hair off of your shoulder tucking it behind your ear. His warm breath fanned over your ear. His one of his hands was clapped down on your thigh holding you in place, while the other was resting lowly on your hip.

"And.... Action!" The director yelled.

Snapping your attention to Adam, he looked at you with wide eyes, not expecting your reaction. Crashing your lips onto his, a low moan was elicited from the man under you. The passion you had for each other, caused everything else fall away. Opening your mouth, he shoved his tongue into your mouth, making you moan in return. His lips, began kissing down your jaw to your neck feverishly, placing kisses all around your neck. Grabbing his jaw, you pulled his mouth back to yours. Your fingers, were running through his black thick hair.

"Cut!"

"Y/N! Adam!" The director got up from his chair, clapping his hands as he made his way over to you both, "That was amazing! Great job!"

Both of you, were panting out of breath from being able to show affection for each other, forgetting where you were. Daniel, shot you and Adam a curious look, but didn't bother saying anything. Reluctantly, you pulled yourself off of Adams lap, making your way back to your trailer. There wasn't anymore scenes for that day that you would need to be present for.

__________________________________________________________

The cast members, were doing interviews about the movie, doing press meet and greets. The most often question was for you and Adam. "Was it hard feeling, the scene?" or "Y/N, it looks like you and Adam, had real chemistry during the movie!"

Both of you tried your best to avoid ousting your relationship during the interviews, especially since the interviewers had been grilling you guys.

"Y/N." Adam started from the other room, putting the finishing touch on his suit, "I don't want to hide anymore."

Looking at him, you were struggling with the zipper of your dress.

"Turn around babe. Let me help."

Following his instructions, you turned around.

_________________________________________________________

Both you and Adam arrived at the red carpet. You hadn't given him an answer from the conversation earlier, that night. Adam, was keeping his distance from you on the red carpet.

Deciding that you agreed with him, you made your way to him. He attention was on the interviewer, answering her question, he hadn't heard you walk up to him.

"Well I think -mph."

He was cut off once you, took a hold of his jaw, turning his head towards you, planting your lips on his, kissing him. He was stunned for a few seconds before he responded, placing his hands on your hip, briefly, deepening the kiss. Once again, Adam had taken over your senses, not noticing where you were, or what you were doing.

"Are you getting this?"

Suddenly, you pulled away from Adam, earning a whimper from the towering muscular man above you. He had followed you, as you tried pulling away, bringing his lips back to yours keeping contact with them.

The sound of someone clearing their throat finally got Adams attention. Pulling back from you, he rested his forehead against yours.

"No going back." You whispered, grinning from ear to ear.

Returning your smile, he murmured, "No going back."