4

When I arrived in Florida I got off the plane and went to baggae claim got my stuff and headed towards the doors. I saw a sign with my name so I walked over.

"Hello are you Ms. Jade Gosling" a guy asked.

"That would be me" I smiled.

"Ok well I am going to be your driver for your stay my name is James" he says grabbing my bags.

"Ok thank you and nice to meet you" I say.

"No problem, so let's go" he laughed.

"Ok" I say getting in the car.

James took me to the hotel so I could freshen up. I checked in then went to my room. I showered and changed into a small brown skirt and a white dressy shirt. I grabbed my phone purse and keys then went back to the car.

James was there with the door open. I got in and he drove to the studio. He opened the door and I got out. I walked into the buliding and up to the lady at the desk.

"Hello what may I do for you" the desk lady asked.

"Hi I have a meeting with Rocco Valdes" I smiled.

"Ok head to the elevator and go to floor 5 and room 14" she says pointing to the elevators.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"No problem" she smiled back.

I followed her directions and walked into the room. There in the room were sitting Mama Mahone, Rocco, Joe, Michael and a wide eyed Austin.

A/n
Done.