Ninjago-Hunger Games Crossover; Chapter 1 (Should I do this book?)

I thought about doing a Ninjago, Hunger Games crossover, but what do you people think? I'll write the first chapter here, than comment if you think I should create a book about it!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~Chapter 1

Jay P.O.V

The Ninjago Games is pretty popular. At least, for the citizens of Ninjago City. The people in the Districts...not so much. We have to fight to the death in these games, so you can see why were not a big fan.

I've been lucky. My name hasn't once come out of the evil, glass jar. What's this evil jar, you ask? Well, it's how they chose our competitors. You put your name in the jar, and if your name is pulled out, your in the games. No turning back. Were forced to do it, though. It's not like we willingly volunteer to go to the games. Ninjago City makes us do it.

Ninjago City is the big place, the city where you can live happily. You don't have to worry about being picked into the games, you just sit back and watch as people die. Ninjago City is rich, and I've heard about all the food there, while here, you have to do almost anything to find something to eat.

But enough about Ninjago City and the Ninjago Games, that won't be happening until a week. So, while we have the time, why don't you see what life is like for someone who lives in District 4, the District of Machinery and Inventing.

- - - - -

Sunlight woke me up that morning, and I remember my eyes blinking at the sunlight. I quickly pulled my covers over my head with a slight groan, and tried to go back to sleep. Just a quick note, I'm not a morning person.

"Jay!!" A little girls voice called. A small girl with bright orange hair, which were in two pig-tails, peeked behind the old, wooden door to my room. She wore a ragged dress with oil stains on it, and was bare-footed. "Wake up, Jay!" She said as she opened the door a little wider. I replied with a moan.

She quickly tip-toed over, and before I knew it, was on my floor-bed, which was two blankets with me in the middle. "Jay!!" She gave me a small shove with her tiny hands. I rolled over. A small pause, than, "Tickle fight!!!" Tiny fingers grabbed me and I began laughing as soon as she began tickling. "Why, you!" I quickly started tickling her, and we rolled and laughed for a while. Finally, after a few more tickles, I held her in my arms, tickling her tummy. "I got you!!" I laughed as she giggled.

Wait, I should probably introduce her. This is my little sister, Emily Walker. We both have bright-orange hair, and the bright blue eyes. We almost looked exactly alike, except I was way older than her.

"What are you two doing in there?!" I heard my mom call as we finished our tickle fight. "Nothing!" I giggled in reply. "Hurry in here! We have some breakfast, than we have to get to work!" Our mom called.

"Come on, Jay! Let's go, let's go, let's go!" Emily smiled, pulling on my hand. I quickly followed her into the small, cramped kitchen. Our mom, with her graying hair and old glasses, was placing one plat on the table with three bread slices, and a bunch of grapes. "Now, hurry up and eat." She said, quickly grabbing a piece of bread and three grapes.

Emily rushed forward, still giggling. She grabbed her piece of bread, and hungrily chomped into it. "So, what have you two been up to now?" My mom chuckled as she walked over to me. "Nothing." I reply as she ruffled my hair. I hated it when she did that. I quickly slipped away, and grabbed my share of bread.

"Aren't you gonna have any grapes?" Emily asked, holding the last five grapes up to me. "Why don't you have them." I said, going back to my room to change. Emily looked at me for a second, than smiled. She divided them up between her and our mother, and ate her share. "Jay, your not getting ready now?" My mom said through my door as I quickly changed into my work uniform. "I'm going to help dad." I replied, opening the door. I wore a shirt that use to be white, but was now covered in soot, oil, and dirt. Dark-blue pants that were stitched together in many places, along with my black boots, which had a few holes, completed my outfit.