What happened

So, basically, I have no idea if this will be a one shot, like I want it to be, but whatever! Enjoy

Fred had a secret. One that no one in his family knew about. He counted himself lucky that Molly hadn't looked at the dusty old face-clock in years. If she had, she would have seen the new addition. See, Fred had proposed to his long-time, secret girlfriend of almost four years. Four years, and no one noticed. Except Fred's identical other half. Fred had married her only three days ago, and they were currently enjoying their "honeymoon" at Fred's flat. Normally she snuck out of the Burrow in the middle of the night, and snuck back at dawn.

But today, she'd forgotten to sneak back. Fred had laughed at that, Hermione Granger, know it all of the century, had forgotten something. Not that either of them minded.

Hermione nuzzled into Fred's chest, and he pulled her in, and together, they drifted off to sleep.

Back at the Burrow

When Molly Weasley awoke at 7 in the morning, she had already thought up a clear schedule for her day; Cook breakfast, eat breakfast. Make lunch, eat lunch. Make dinner and dessert, eat dinner and dessert.

Molly waltzed down the stairs, expecting to see Hermione tiredly reading the Prophet, as per usual. But she wasn't there. Molly had woken up to a bad feeling, and Hermione's absence had layered on the feeling.

Molly wandered upstairs to Ginny's room, hoping that Hermione had slept in. If not, Molly decided that she would search if everyone was up and she still wasn't back. Molly peered into Ginny's room, and upon seeing the missing person-shaped lump where the girl was supposed to be, she almost fainted.

How could she have lost a 20 year old girl? It was ridiculous! Molly made a lazy breakfast, and as everyone came down, Molly started to freak out even more. Finally, when Charlie (who was "on vacation") was the last to stroll down the stairs, Molly told them that she couldn't find Hermione. She was dreadfully worried about the girl, and couldn't help but burst into tears.

"Maybe we should get Fred and George from their flats, they might know something." Ron suggested.

"G-good idea R-ron." Molly breathed.

Arthur grabbed the floo powder and everyone flooed over to George's flat, above the Hogsmeade shop that had been newly opened. George leapt off the couch when he heard his mother's voice.

Today was not his day.

He turned into the kitchen, and to his surprise, his ENTIRE family was there.

"What?" He huffed at them.

"Oh George, my boy, have you seen Hermione?" Arthur asked.

"No, she's probably at Fred's. Now, I am extremely busy, so shoo!"

"You should probably zip up your jeans before you continue George." Ginny winked innocently.

Once again, the whole family grabbed some floo powder, and disappeared through the fire place.

Upon arriving at Fred's, Molly noticed some things immediately. A pair of women's underwear on the back of the couch, a bottle of half finished fire whiskey, one of Fred's shirts bundled up on the ground, and a white dress, folded neatly on the countertop.

Molly moved through the flat, and when she reached Fred's room, she laughed a little.

As if little Hermione would be in Fred's room. She quietly giggled to herself.

She turned the door handle, but what came next almost gave her a heart attack.

Fred was naked. His bum was just covered by the sheets, and he was looking at the girl beneath him.

Molly gasped, and Fred snapped his head around. When he met his mother's eyes he paled.

"OH MY GOD!!! MUM, GET OUT!!" Fred bellowed at her.

Molly covered her eyes and dashed out of the room, slamming the door behind her. She ran to the others, who were still stood in the kitchen.

"What happened mum? Are you ok? You look a little bit pale." Charlie questioned.

"F-f-fred has a girl in his room. H-he was naked! I-I  haven't seen him naked since he was five!"

Charlie burst out laughing, and Harry and Ginny followed suit. Arthur rubbed his wife's back, and Ron turned beet red.

Fred's room

It was around 9 o'clock when Fred woke up, and he turned to face his beautiful wife. She was already awake, and she kissed him good morning. He flipped her onto her back and hovered over her. He broke the kiss.

"I love you."

Hermione smiled at him.

"I love you too." She replied, just as the door knob clicked.

Fred stared down at her lovingly, until he heard a loud gasp. One that Fred would know anywhere. He whipped his head around to see his mum, standing absolutely shell-shocked at the door.

Fred kicked some sense into himself, and yelled at her, "OH MY GOD!!! MUM, GET OUT!!"

Molly slammed the door behind her, and Hermione sighed. She hopped off the bed and started to get dressed, pulling one of Fred's shirts over her head, and putting some jeans on.

Fred, did the same.

CLIFFHANGER! Kinda. I actually had a lot of fun writing this, so I'll just write more chapters! Comment, please, help me improve!
Xandy