Maybe not so secret anymore

Ok. Soo many people have read this story! I'm so excited! I'm trying to reply to most comments (admitted there aren't many), and don't hate me, my update schedule is wonky because I've switched the device I update and read with. I really love and appreciate the support and the reads you guys give me, so this is a longer update! Enjoy!
____________________________________________________________

Fred was tired. And not in the normal ugh I'm tired way. In the I WISH MY MOTHER WOULD LEAVE ME ALONE kind of way. Because his mother would not leave him alone. (Sorry it's past my bedtime) She was always nagging him at Sunday lunch, "Fred, find a girlfriend this, and Fred find a girlfriend that." He was FED UP. She was driving him up the wall and he wanted to set her straight. With Hermione's permission. God, he was whipped. Surely his mother wouldn't mind, he'd only married his little brothers best friend. But he was the first of his siblings to get married, and his crazy mother wasn't invited.
Suddenly, he could deal with the nagging.
________________________________
It had been the longest and most stressful day ever. And for Hermione, that was saying a LOT. She'd been helping Molly set up for Bill's upcoming marriage to the biggest whore on the planet. If there was one thing she and Ginny agreed on, it was that Bill was way to good for Fleur. Fleur, Ginny and Molly had become her biggest problem in the span of just a few days. She almost considered running away to America, to live with her half-brother Jacob. But that was the cowards way out. Hermione was a strong, resilient, emotional and hormonal wreck.

Fleur walked around commenting on every teeny tiny little detail that Hermione had presented wrong.

Ginny kept telling her to go on a diet or something (insert bitchy hair flip).

But Molly.
Good lord, where did she start? Molly wandered around all day, doing nothing, but muttering about everything. It was infuriating. And what was it with the Weasley women always insisting on diets? She wasn't even that big yet! You could hardly tell that she was pregnant. To top that all off, Hermione had to hand the same banner every twenty minutes because every time Molly walked past it, she'd somehow manage to take it down. Did she pick it up? You must be asking yourself.

NO!!!

She just looked at it. And walked away.

Hermione briefly wondered if Fred would consider moving to America.
________________________________
(Guys I'm actually doing this! I have no self respect! Expect some random crossovers from time to time, mmmkay?)

The skies had opened up and birthed the worst storm that Jacob had ever seen. Hail and rain pounded on the walls. He loved it. He had gone jogging on beach, and it was the most wonderful thing that he had ever experienced. He wished he'd seen his sisters this summer though. Rachel was having fun being all 'adventurous' and stuff, Rebecca had just gotten engaged to some posh turd, and he hadn't heard from Hermione in ages. The last thing she gave him was a letter, and that was four years ago.

You know what? Maybe Jacob was tired of La Push. England sounded like a fun holiday anyway. He'd get her to do her voodoo and he wouldn't even need to get on a plane. That did sound good.

Real good
_________________________
When Fred finally found Hermione, she was sitting in his old bedroom at the burrow, holding a letter.
"Mione?"
"Hi Fred, sit please, I've got something I'd like to tell you."
Her tone was making Fred nervous. Was she not happy? He thought she was happy. Did he do something wrong?
"I-is something wrong?"
"No, I....Well, um.....I'm...err...a bit....uh, pregnant."
"WHAT?" Harry jumped out from his hiding spot in George's old wardrobe.
"HARRY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
To tell the truth, he'd been hiding from Ginny (the crazy bitch), and didn't get out in time, so he'd heard everything.
"I was looking for.........This!" He pulled a sock from the floor.
"Right." Fred said sceptically.
"I...I'll just be going now."
"I think it may be for the best Harry." Hermione sighed.
Harry sped out of the room, giving Fred and Hermione some privacy.
Fred turned to Hermione.
"Are you really...?" He asked, tentatively touching a hand to her stomach.
"I am really Fred, are you happy?"
"I'm so happy Hermione! You've given me everything I've ever wanted."
"I was so worried that you wouldn't be happy."
"Ha, well you shouldn't have been. I love you and I wouldn't trade this for anything."
"So you'd be cool if my 18 year old brother stayed with us for a while?"
"I...What?"
"He's sent me a letter. He's not enjoying America at the moment. Can he stay with you?"
"He can, but I didn't even know you had a brother."
"Half brother actually." (Half sister, by the way. Ok, I'm a bit scandalous, you can't handle this. If you get it you get it😉)*
"Right, I still don't understand."
"My mum had a fling with an American man named Billy Black, came home, found out she was pregnant and married her best friend Richard Granger. Then I was born. Two years later, annual holiday to see my sisters, Rachel and Rebecca and hooray, a little baby has been born. That little baby was Jacob. I haven't seen him since I was 17, and he's asked nicely to come over, so can he?"
"I still don't really understand Mione."
"What's confusing you love?"
"Where did that come from? I was in the middle of celebrating and you sprung that sibling stuff on me."
"Oh. Sorry."
"I'm going to go home, you coming?"
"Of course! Maybe we can celebrate the good news."
Fred replied with a wink and they disappeared in a puff of green smoke.
________________________________________
Guys, I really do love you all, but if you expect me to pull chapters out my arse you can catch these hands🤜🤛
(*Just in case you want to know what I was referencing- https://youtu.be/_rawk6jsILQ)
Just kidding. Stay safe guys, don't be stupid.(jaywalk, but look before you do it) Macklemore anyone? No?
Ok.
Bye.
This might be the last chapter. I'll see how i feel. Comment if you want more