Good Morning | GxM

First one is for gagadazzle <3

The sun was shining through the curtains when Gaga slowly started awakening. It was a sunny Saturday morning after she spent a cozy movie night with her boyfriend Michael, who now laid next to her in bed.
She opened her heavy eyes and immediately made eye contact with him. "Good Morning" she mumbled in a very sleepy and weak voice, which made Michael smile. She was adorable.

"Good morning angel, did you sleep well?" He grabbed her waist and pulled her naked body closer to his and she laid her head on his chest. She simply nodded as respond to his question.

"I always sleep well when I know that you're next to me" she whispered and her warm breath on his skin made him shiver. He stroked her bare hips as he lowered his head to kiss her forehead. "I love you"

"And I need you, please"

"Well that's a way to change the mood" he chuckled, "sounds like someone needs some physical love, huh?"

She got up from his chest to look at him, "I just had this dream and it literally made me horny so I woke up around 3am but decided to not wake you up because of my needs. Now we're awake and-"
Michael's hand made his way to her inner thighs, "-fuck yes, thank you"
She removed the blankets and pushed herself up on her elbows to fully see what he was doing.

Michael slowly spread her legs and made his way to where she wanted him the most. "Whatever you want babygirl" he smirked and looked at her while his fingers made contact with her wetness. A quiet moan escaped her lips as he started drawing circles on her clit and she immediately arched her back and closed her eyes when he increased the pressure and movements.

"Fuck, this feels so good. I am wet ever since I had this dream last night" she said while her hips moved against his fingers.

"Then tell me what you were dreaming, I really want to know what made you this wet, god"
She moaned again and when she tried talking he slipped two fingers inside her hole, his thumb still rubbing her clit to push her near the edge.

"I, um.. We were at the beach-" he kept thrusting his fingers inside her, "- we were fully naked and at s-some point, oh fuck Michael!" she screamed and he giggled at her attempt of talking about her dream. His other hand found her left breast and while she tried to continue talking, he cupped it and stimulated her nipple with his fingers.

"We just had sex on that beach and it was so magical and the, the things you did-" she tried to catch her breath as she stumbled on her words, "- they made me feel so good, but nothing can compare to this right now." She started moaning again and he slipped his fingers out of her when he felt her legs shaking.

She groaned at the loss of contact, "please keep going, I was so close" she begged and when he just giggled, she knew that he was about to edge her. "Fine, but please just do something before I start rubbing me on my own."

Michael gave her a quick peck on her lips and then moved down to her pussy. He kissed her wet folds and traced his tongue over her slit to get better access to her. Both of his hands massaged her breasts as he flicked his tongue over her clit. She started moaning again and spread her legs even wider. She was a mess by now and moaned uncontrollably while he worked on her pulsating clit.

"You taste delicious" he let out before two of his fingers joined him and hit her spot again and again. He drew slow circles around her clit and saw that her eyes rolled to the back of her head so he gave her one last thrust and lick until he kept her from reaching her orgasm again. Her chest was rising heavily and she rolled her eyes again as the feeling of finally reaching her climax left her body again.

"Don't worry." Michael stayed in his position and rubbed her clit again, but now with much more pressure and speed. He kept his eyes on her, which sent her right to the edge again, faster than before and it didn't take much time until she felt herself near the release. "Oh god yes I am close, please Baby let me cum"

He smirked up at her again and now continued pleasuring her pussy. He didn't pull away from her clit and his fingers rubbed her hard as she finally let go and came, her juices already dripping down her thighs to her ass cheeks. She rolled her hips against his fingers while she came down from her heigh and run her hands over her face. "Fuck this was amazing."

Michael's fingers collected some of her liquids and then brought his fingers up so she could suck on them and taste herself. She moaned as she tasted herself and slowly closed her legs as he laid next to her again. He gave her a long and needy kiss and then pulled her on top of his body. Her head rested on his chest and his hands made his way down to her ass to massage it in his palms. "I love you" he mumbled against her hair and placed a kiss on it.

"I love you even more" she answered and slowly moved her hips against his bulge. The way he caressed her butt cheeks only increased the pressure he felt against his growing member and he instantly knew that they wouldn't leave the bed within the next hour.