Chapter 28: My Pervert

Y/n's P.O.V
Once the Preliminaries had ended I walked inside a small building that had the remaining participants inside. As usual Meliodas was groping my breasts and I punched him away.
"Damn p-pervert!" I blurted out and looked away and hoped he didn't see my blush.
"When the fights start up again it will be Matrona vs Griamore! The 2nd fight will be Taizoo vs Howzer! Next match will be Oldfart vs King!" Hearing the name old fart I couldn't help but laugh. Who would have a silly name like that?
"What kind of name is that?" King questioned as he tried to hold back his laughter.
"You are~ Oldfart!" Ban blurted out and I laughed even more. I didn't think that Ban would give King such a funny name.
"You bully!" King whined and I stopped paying attention to their banter and stared at Howzer. I wonder how I acted with him before.
"Y/n~ You look amazing in the bar uniform~" I looked down at Meliodas who winked at me. That dummy!
"Dummy!" I huffed then began walking towards Howzer who began to blush. Could he actually...?
"It's been a long time...Y/n. Do you remember me at all?" Howzer questioned with a smile but I shook my head. I can't remember anything about my life with Zaratras, Howzer, or anything really.
"Sorry but I don't remember you at all! Looking at you makes me feel as if I knew you though. Who were you to me back then?" I asked calmly and he began to explain how we were best friends, and Griamore was also my friend. I can't believe that Guilthunder...who is an enemy at the moment is actually my brother.
"I know it's a lot to take in and even if I'm ordered to take you back to Liones, I won't. Just stay away from the other knights though, some want to kill you and others want to bring you back alive." I nodded and smiled at Howzer before walking back to the others. I want to remember everything about my life with them.
"The captain was jeal-" Meliodas punched Ban before he could finish speaking but I'm sure he was going to tell me Meliodas was jealous.
"And the final match is Meliodaf vs Baan!" The judge shouted and I chuckled at the funny yet obvious names. Ban can't make up good nicknames and it's funny!
"What kind of obvious name is that?" Meliodas questioned with a poker face on.
"I can't think of names under pressure~" Ban whined and Howzer began to walk towards us with suspicion in his eyes.
"Meliodaf and Baan huh? They sound a lot like Meliodas and Ban, members of the Seven Deadly Sins. Gil did say that the captain looked like a child but oh well! Your names are different so there's no way~! My apologies." I sweatdropped at Howzer's words. Is he really that dense?
"We really should be going outside so um-" Before we walked out Howzer put his hand on my shoulder and it shocked me from how sudden it was.
"Why are you traveling with them anyway? Are they friends of yours?" Howzer questioned and I nodded with a smile on my face.
"Yup! Well, see you later Howzer!" I waved then went outside with Meliodas, Ban, and King.
"There you are! I already made so much money!!" Hawk shouted and I hugged him tightly.
"Good job Hawk!" I giggle happily as he raised his leg as if he was doing a thumbs up.
"Stop being jelly captain~" Ban teased and I started walking towards Meliodas then hugged him close.
"I'll always be here y'know? I'm not going anywhere." I spoke softly and saw that Meliodas smiled cheerfully.
"Nishishi~" Meliodas then had that perverted look in his eyes. He began to grope me once again. He will always be a pervert...my pervert.