Chapter 31: Pent up Feelings

Y/n's P.O.V
I was getting anxious just staring at Ban and Meliodas as they stood inside the ring. Two friends fighting each other...? I wouldn't be able to do it...
"Sir Meliodas...Sir Ban..." Elizabeth muttered softly and I smiled at her as she was between my breasts, she had to stay hidden after all even if this is very embarrassing.
"Hey Y/n~!" Diane walked over with King by her side and I hesitated to even greet her. I felt guilty but I just can't help it.
"Will Ban and Meliodas actually go through with this fight?" I question and they both nodded immediately.
"The captain and Ban love fighting each other, such idiots they are." King commented and moments later the fight begun. I knew Meliodas would win but I'm too upset at him to cheer him on...I shouldn't be. We're not together after all...
"Take care of Elizabeth, I want to go find Hawk." I handed Elizabeth over to Diane and started searching the crowd for Hawk and soon enough I found him selling booze.
"I'm making a fortune here~!" Hawk smiled and I couldn't help but laugh at his behavior.
"Good job Hawk! Oh, who do you think will win?" I question as I watched the fight and saw how strong Meliodas' punch was. A hole was in Ban's stomach!
"Meliodas will win for sure!" Hawk chuckled then walked off to sell more booze to the audience.
"Meliodas..." I mutter softly and I soon noticed he was looking at me, I could feel my cheeks heating up!
"Don't get distracted~!" Ban shouted teasingly as he kicked Meliodas' face as hard as he could.
"M-Meliodaf...!!" I shouted and saw that Meliodas began fighting better than before when I called out to him. That idiot...
"Now for my trump card~" Ban teased once again and seconds later Meliodas looked weaker...could Ban be taking away his energy?
"I didn't think you'd do that Ban~" Meliodas chuckled and punched Ban but it didn't effect him as it did before. They kept punching each other rapidly till smoke surrounded them.
"Meliodas!!" I screamed and once the smoke cleared only Meliodas stood in the ring. He held a finger to his mouth and smirked at me.
"Not so loud Y/n~" Meliodas teased and I blushed in response. How did Ban disappear like that?
"Where's Baan?!" The judge shouted and Meliodas pointed in the distance and sure enough Ban was there. He's crazy strong!
"He's still alive by the way~" Meliodas laughed and walked out of the ring to hug me close.
"The winner is Meliodaf!!" The judge shouted and the audience cheered for his win. I blushed even more and hugged Meliodas back. He's so warm..
"Why are you so touchy? I'm still mad at you stupid.." I grumbled and rolled my eyes when Meliodas laughed at me. Even if I'm mad...I can't help but enjoy his arms wrapped around me.
"I'm sorry for making you jealous~ I promise nothing is going on between me and Diane~!" I was shocked that Meliodas actually knew I was jealous. I got too embarrassed I punched him away from me.
"Dumbass...!" I shouted then looked back at the ring to see Diane and Howzer about to fight.
"Begin!" The judge shouted and Howzer immediately summoned a tornado, wow he's going all out!
"I'll finish this quick!" Howzer shouted and started moving the tornado closer to Diane.
"Woah! If that hits me there will be nothing left!!" Diane shouted and I knew she meant her clothes since she's obviously stronger than him.
"Glad you know what you're up against!" Howzer chuckled and winked at me as he fought. It took me off guard and I blushed a bit. I guess Meliodas noticed this and began groping my breasts.
"P-Pervert!" I shouted and pushed him off him instead of hitting me since I felt bad. I turned back to watch and the tornado vanished to reveal Diane still alive and her bar uniform had many tears on it.
"C-Cover up!!" I heard King shout and laughed then I felt a hand grab onto mine. I looked down to see Meliodas holding it and I blushed.
"Idiot.." I mutter and gently squeezed onto his hand to let him know I'm allowing him to continue doing it.
"You're such a pervert!!" Diane shouted and punched Howzer and he was unable to fight anymore. They began whispering about something and Howzer eventually gave up.
"The winner is Matrona!!" The judge shouted and once they were off the ring Meliodas let go of my hand.
"Wish me luck~" Meliodas smiled cheerfully and walked off, his opponent was the old man who has the nickname King. I still can't shake the feeling that I've met him somewhere before but when and how did we meet?
"When I heard your name is Meliodaf I knew my hunch just had to be right, your Meliodas' son aren't you?" The old man questioned and as usual Meliodas shrugged it off without a care in the world.
"Actually~ I'm Meliodas if you wanna know but I'm using another name." Meliodas spoke quietly but since I was close to the ring I could hear them.
"If it's true you're the same Meliodas I used to know all those years ago...I swear I'll never forgive what you've done!!" The old man shouted and as he ripped off his cloak to reveal a shirt with the...Danafor crest?
"That crest...it's Danafor's." Meliodas muttered and that's when I remembered that father said Danafor is where I was born...and Elizabeth was also born there.
"What made you destroy the whole kingdom?!" The old man shouted once again and shot fire at Meliodas who didn't even bother to dodge it
"Meliodaf...!!" I screamed and flinched when the old man shout more fire at Meliodas who still wasn't dodging...
"What made you kill all my people?!" No...Meliodas would never do that. The old man must be mistaken...
"Dodge it...! Please!!" I screamed as tears dripped down my cheeks. I can't bare to see him get hurt anymore...
"It's all on purpose." I immediately looked beside me to see Ban and tilted my head in confusion.
"Why...?" I question calmly but couldn't help the fear growing in my heart. The pain Meliodas must be feeling right now...the old man is also hurting. I want to help...
"Who knows but he's always pulling stupid crap like this." Ban rolled his eyes and when I turned back the old man was summoning more fire.
"Why did you kill N/n...the woman you loved?!" As the fire hit Meliodas once again I was shocked...N/n? Meliodas called me that before...but stopped. Was I...just a replacement?
"I tried to save all of them...I wanted to protect everything! But I...I failed. That's the sin I bare...so this time...I won't let that happen!!" Meliodas screamed and made the fire vanish. All this time...I was a replacement for N/n. She was probably his previous lover...he never cared did he? In the end...I never mattered to him.