Hogwarts High

Au: No magic, magic creatures or war, muggle high school. (I know the title is cliché)

I hope you enjoy :)

It's very short I just wanted to post something

_~-~_~-~_~-~_

Sirius had been sitting around with James Potter in the bathroom of their highschool resting their heads against the stone wall and an old dirty ashtray between them with the window cracked open. They were on their lunch break and the bathroom hadn't been visited that often so it was commonly used as a smoking room. Teachers rarely busted anyone in here and there were even rumours that the teachers used the room to smoke as well.

Honestly, it wasn't that hard to believe. Sirius was listening to James ramble on about Lily's hair for the fourth time today. Sirius was just giving small nods and absentminded noises of agreement. Sirius wasn't listening. Shockingly he had found a very beautiful guy in study hall last month and he couldn't stop thinking about him. His beautiful golden locks were stuck in his head and his voice that sounded like the honey of his eyes rang through his ears.

Sirius looked up to find what he thought was a hallucination as he saw the honey eyes staring back at him. His eyes blew wide and his cigarette dropped into the ashtray as smoke still flew out from the end of the tab. Remus gave a small side smile and let out a relieved sigh as he saw them doing exactly what he came there to do. Remus walked fully into the bathroom and let the door close behind him as he offered a soft, "Hello do you guys have an extra spot to sit at? You're right next to the window." Sirius quickly shoved James out of the way. James just rolled his eyes and moved to the wall under the window and shifted the ashtray.

Remus sat next to Sirius as he pulled out his cigarette and black lighter, lighting the end of the cigarette and letting out a soft sigh as he took a puff. James nudged Sirius, making him pry his attention off of Remus. James mouthed, 'this the kid from study hall right?' Sirius nodded and the movement of his head brought Remus' attention to him. "Talken' about somethin- oh hey you're James, the kid who doesn't stop asking out Lils'" Making James' cheeks flare a bright red, also making Sirius slightly jealous that he knew James and not him but he was happy that this really cute kid also had a really cute personality.

"I'm trying to get to know her and I'm not always asking her out," James corrected with a pink colour still tinting his cheeks. "Plus how do you know me?" James added making Remus take another puff and shrugged, "Lily talks, I'm sorry, complains about you all the time." making Sirius smile back at James but James just looked like his eyes were twinkling with happiness. "She talks about me?" James asked which made Sirius groan and point his cigarette at his best friend, "I will put out my tab on your arm, just try and be civilized with her and not keep trying to "borrow" her like a library book." Sirius threatened as James quickly got up after putting out his smoking dart.

"Thanks for the advice Siri but I'll be on my way to take the advice and not ignore my feelings for the people I like," James slipped out of the bathroom with a wink as Sirius glared with his face and ears flaming. Remus turned and looked at the boy he was now alone with a sly grin, "Soooo who do you have these neglected feelings for?" Remus asked making Sirius's head turn away quickly, "No one." Sirius replied far too quickly for Remus' liking. Remus slouched himself onto the dark-haired boy's shoulder and felt his muscles tense under his weight, "Tell meee." Remus whined.

Sirius grumbled into the sandy hair making Remus perk up and move to look at the mercury eyes he was slowly growing to grow very fond of. "No one." Sirius insisted but still not meeting Remus's eyes. The sandy-haired boy put out his cigarette and reached out to hold Sirius' cheek in his palm. Sirius relaxed into his hand, the long-haired boy let out a satisfied sigh of relief. Making Remus smile, "So, who do you like?" Remus asked again as he rubbed small circles onto Sirius' cheek.

Remus shuffled closer to Sirius, "If you can't tell me, show me." Remus asked foxily, their noses almost touching. Sirius opened his eyes to meet Remus's. Sirius let his head fall out of Remus's palm and reach out to fiddle with the hem of Remus's shirt. Sirius looked up helplessly at Remus's grin and raised brow. Sirius kissed Remus's cheek like they were children and quickly looked back down in shame. Remus gave a small laugh, "You think I didn't see you in study hall?" Remus offered, "I like you to, how daft are you?" making Sirius look back up in surprise.

Remus rolled his eyes and kissed Sirius hard on the lips. Sirius was very happy James had left, he would've never lived this down otherwise. "Th-thanks." Sirius smiled once they had both pulled away.

The bell interrupted the two of them as they both stood up together and Remus whispered something in Sirius's ear along the lines of. "After school by the tallest tree." That made Sirius smile hopefully. They both left the bathroom as emotional messes.