🥵 Wanna Have Some Fun? 🥵

L E M O N WARNING! lol, I don't even actually have to warn you if you were watching this, but if you did not want the lemon, skip this chapter :3 Anyway, sorry for not making the second chapter yesterday. I was talking to my friends and we played Captive on Roblox and one of my friends were it and me and my other friend screamed our lungs out. Not even that I need my lungs for this but after I was tired so I fell asleep :< Welloooo.. Enjoy! Oh and uh.. just a bit of cursing.. :o (I said the intro a while ago so it says yesterday, sorry)
(Start)
"Come on... nobody's here! Michael left, Elizabeth probably waited too long so she went back into her "Circus Gallery". Funtime Foxy's over there and Freddy's.. probably blasting music." Springtrap whined, nibbling at Ballora's neck. "But we can't even do that! We're robots!.." She replied, trying to figure out a way on how to.
Me: BADAM BABING! YOU'RE HUMANS NOW
Ballora and Springtrap: O-O
*BLEEEEEEEEEEEEP* (But I made them humans heheheheheh >:>)
"Ballora" looked down and noticed she was human. She looked at "SpringTrap" and realized he was human, aswell. "Well we're humans, I can bang you now!" William said in glee, before taking off her shirt and bra and starting licking one nipple, massaging the other. "M-mph... William~" Clara (Yes I made Ballora's name Clara. You might believe it's Roselle, or Lara, or Purple Guy's name is Vincent. Scott confirmed his name was William, and Ballora's is not yet confirmed but I believe it is Clara) moaned, gripping onto his hair. He then went back to her neck, searching for her sweet spot. "Mhm..~ right there.." She groaned. William starting sucking on that spot, leaving a hickey, before going down to her pants, taking them off quickly. He took off her underwear and started eating her out. Clara practically screamed at all the pleasure. He stopped for a second, looking up at her. "What's my name?" He asked, fiddling with her vagina. "William.." She managed to make out, breathing uncontrollably. "What's. My name?" He asked again, in a harsh tone. Clara whimpered, then she blushed. "Come on.. everybody does that." She breathed. "I don't care.." William replied, chuckling a bit before becoming serious again. "What's my name?" She was silent for a second, before saying, "Daddy..~" She moaned. He smirked before shoving a finger into her. "Ahhh!" She screamed, the pain hurting her. "It's okay, I'll wait a bit." He replied, making sure she was okay with it first before thrusting his finger in and out. 10 seconds later, "I'm ready.." Clara said. "Okay.." William responded, slowly thrusting in and out of her. "Hmmm!~ faster!" She groaned. He went as fast as he possibly could, making an inhuman pace, feeling a knot forming in her stomach. "Ahh!~ I-I'm gonna-" Clara gasped, before she let it out. William took his fingers out and licked them. "You taste good dear~" He all but purred. (I see people using this and I don't know what it means but like- let's just use my non-existent knowledge and pretend I do and use it!) She blushed. "You owe me.." He said. "Hmmm.. fine~" She replied, crawling up to him, unzipping his pants. He smirked at what she was doing and bent his hand to fiddle with her vagina, making her groan slightly, before getting his boxers off and licking the tip. William groaned, pushing her head down farther. She choked a bit. "O-oh! Sorry honey.." he said. Clara couldn't exactly talk, so she just motioned to give him a signal it was okay. She went as far as she could go, and slowly starting going up and down, releasing a loud moan from Will. "Mhm..~"  She went faster. "Oh fuck yes.." He groaned. "I haven't felt this pleasure since we had Chris.." he whispered. "Well, we'll do it more often then." She took her mouth off for a second to respond to him, before going back. "Everyday?" He asked. "." Her eyes widened. "No-" She muffled. "Every week I guess.." "Finee.." he replied, disappointed. She kept going up and down, until he got to his peak, releasing his sperm. She choked on how much it was. "Swallow it." He said. "B-" she tried speaking but couldn't really make out anything with it all in her mouth. "Do it!" William demanded. Clara swallowed.
(Me: hippity hoppity
Go back to being big tall animatronics!
Them: o.o)
(Okay they are animatronics again)
He kissed her before falling asleep from exhaustion.
(This sucks I know :( )
Word count: 763 words)