Why?...

-WHY-
Hello my fans :) This one I really didn't know what to do lol, I'm gonna try. But anyway, i want to thank you all for reading this. It means a lot to me! I started making this since SpringTrap and Ballora had NO lemons, and I liked the ship, so I had to come make it. Maybe, someone will get inspired and make one too! And their ship will be famous!
okay sorry for my rambling. But let's get to this! —————————
oh my just realized, daikon_yugo or whatever his user is, keeps voting on my book. Thank you lol. I got the notification for your comment, I'll look at that in a bit. But yeah! Starttt!!

It had been a couple days since Michael tried committing suicide. His younger siblings intervened and got themselves hurt too. The parents are worried sick. Will their children be okay? Or will they not recover?

Michael woke up in a comfy bed, seeing he had some bandages here and there. He tried sitting up, but the pain made him fall back down.

Ballora heard a thud coming from where Michael was. She got scared and went inside the room, to see Michael trying to get up again.
"Michael! You're awake!" She was in shock. Michael turned to see her.
"Oh, hey mom.."
She walked over to him and hugged him.
"Me and your father were worried SICK!" She said, hugging him tighter.
"U-uh.. mom, you're kind of choking me here.." Michael stuttered, struggling to breathe.
"oops. Sorry.."
"It's fine. Where's Chris and Elizabeth?" He asked, worried since before he pulled the trigger, he saw them get in the way.
"......"
There was silence.
"Y-you see, Michael.., they got in as soon as you were about to shoot yourself, they tried to get in the way.. and got hurt aswell."
Michael gasped.
"....What?..."
"Yeah.." she replied. "Right now, they're doing okay... you wanna see them??.."
"Yes!" He exclaimed. He was very scared, and mad that they got in, but more worried for their critical state. He followed Ballora to the room where both Elizabeth and Chris were. (Also Eliza changed to her human form)
"... Chris! Elizabeth!.."

"Why would you do that?..."

Whewwww- it's not that long and I'm sorry but yes. I had to update it since I've been on a break for a while and I know you want me to continue. So yes! Enjoy this small thing-
Anyway guys so I'm switching phones,I'm now going to Samsung. So I may not post for a bit but know I won't quit and I'll come back.