two

Everyone on the Gryffindor Quidditch team seemed on board with Oliver's idea of getting signatures from every Gryffindor onto his broom

Everyone on the Gryffindor Quidditch team seemed on board with Oliver's idea of getting signatures from every Gryffindor onto his broom. He already had all the tiny scribbles of names from his teammates. He entered the Gryffindor common room with his broom, lifting it up over his shoulder.

"I'd like all Gryffindors to sign the broom for luck in getting the Quidditch Cup this year."

And so, the Gryffindor students lined up to sign his broom.

Angelina held Oliver's broom, examining it. "Hey, I only counted sixty-eight students. There are seventy students in Gryffindor."

Oliver grabbed his broom and looked at the names. "Bollocks, I don't know all these people anyway. Who am I missing?"

"Check the roster, Captain," suggested Fred.

"If you need a dungbomb, we have your back," added George.

"Won't need that, boys," replied Oliver. "Anyone got that roster?"

Alicia walked up to the bookcase in the common room and pulled out a large book. "Oof, this should be it. "

Oliver handed his broom to Angelina who rolled her eyes but took it anyway. Alicia dropped the book into his hands and he opened it, scanning the table of contents before flipping to the correct page. He then began to list every name alphabetically, leaving Angelina, Alicia, and the twins to try to find said name on the broom.

"Bohemia Midford," he said.

Bohemia was walking down the stairs from her dorm when she heard her name. She froze, turned around, and tip-toed back up to her room. Stealing chocolate muffins from the kitchens could wait, she decided.

"Name's not here," said Alicia.

Oliver looked up from the book as he shut it. "Who's that?"

Angelina shrugged. "Don't know."

The twins glanced at each other.

"Georgie, is that - "

" - the girl who sits under the tree - "

" - in the courtyard all the time?" Fred asked.

"You know her?" asked Oliver.

Fred shrugged. "If she's the girl under the tree."

"Is she there right now?" asked Oliver.

"Who knows?" asked George.

"We don't keep track of her," added Fred.

"Well, I want every Gryffindor to sign my broom, so where exactly is Midford?"

"What are you going to do, ask around?" scoffed Angelina.

"Sounds like a good enough plan. I can do it between classes and practices."

"Wait, I didn't actually mean it."

Her words were silent to Oliver's ears. Bohemia piqued his interest and he had to find her.