twelve

"Captains, shake hands!" said Madam Hooch

Flint and Oliver approached each other and grasped each other's hand very tightly. It looked like they were attempting to break each other's fingers.

"Mount your brooms!" commanded Madam Hooch. "Three...two....one..."

She blew the whistle as fourteen brooms rose into the air. Harry flew off, looking behind to see Draco in his tail. He sped off in search of the Snitch.

"And it's Gryffindor in possession, Alicia Spinner of Gryffindor with the Quaffle, heading straight for the Slytherin goalposts, looking good, Alicia! Argh, no - Quaffle intercepted by Warrington, Warrington of Slytherin tearing up the field - WHAM! Nice Bludger work there by George Weasley, Warrington drops the Quaffle, it's caught by Johnson, Gryffindor back in possession, come on, Angelina - nice swerve around Montague - duck, Angelina, that's a Bludger! - SHE SCORES! TEN - ZERO TO GRYFFINDOR!"

Angelina was nearly thrown from her broom as Marcus Flint went smashing into her.

"Sorry!" exclaimed Flint as the crowd below booed. "Sorry, didn't see her!"

A moment later, Fred threw his club at the back of Flint's head. Flint's nose smashed into the handle of his broom and began to bleed.

"That will do!" shrieked Madam Hooch "Penalty shot to Gryffindor for an unprovoked attack on their Chaser! Penalty shot to Slytherin for deliberate damage to their Chaser!"

"Come off it, miss!" demanded Fred.

Madam Hooch blew her whistle and Alicia flew forward to take the penalty.

"Come on, Alicia!" yelled Lee into the silence that had descended on the crowd. "YES, SHE'S BEATEN THE KEEPER! TWENTY - ZERO TO GRYFFINDOR!"

Oliver was hovering in front of the Gryffindor goalposts, his jaw clenched.

"Course, Wood's a superb Keeper!" Lee exclaimed. "Superb! Very difficult to pass - very difficult indeed - YES! I DON'T BELIEVE IT! HE'S SAVED IT!"

Bohemia was very uncomfortable in the stands with other Gryffindors screaming and shoving each other. She agreed to go in support of Oliver, and while he taught her about his favorite sport, her eyes hurt from looking from the Beaters to Oliver to Harry to the Slytherins and to the Gryffindors around her. It was all a little much in her opinion, but she wouldn't back down on her promise.

Harry urged the Firebolt downward, but Malfoy was ahead.

"Go! Go! Go!" Harry chanted, throwing himself forward, taking both hands off his broom. He knocked Malfoy's arm out of the way and grabbed the Snitch.

Oliver was speeding toward him, half-blinded by tears. He grabbed Harry around the neck and sobbed unrestrainedly into his shoulder.

"We've won the Cup! We've won the Cup!" Alicia, Angelina, Fred, and George chanted.

The Gryffindors in the stands cheered out loud, jumping and hugging each other. Bohemia found herself smiling widely, looking at Oliver who was a sobbing mess hugging Harry.

The Gryffindors soon filed out, ready for a petty in the common room. Bohemia stayed behind, waiting for Oliver. Once the Gryffindor quidditch team fell off their high and managed to change before exciting with excited grins on their faces, Bohemia couldn't help but rush toward Oliver and hug him. He was completely speechless, forgetting to hug her in return until Angelina rolled her eyes and jabbed his back.