The aliens

Chris come here now! Run hurry Brian help they are after me ahhhhh! Chris nooo! He was a great soldier follow me Alex ahhh crap dead end shoot till' you're bullets run out we ran out no! Jump off the cliff ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Ugh I have a headache Alex c'mon Alex? Wake up don't tell me you to damn well I'm alone now wait I see someone in the distance who is it wait it's Jeremy I'm not alone thank goodness Jeremy help me out on Brian shoot them as we shoot we were getting bit by them until they all went on top of us I'll see you sometime Jeremy. As I died I tried to kill them with my knife die you aliens why did you come here anyways flash back Brian kill Rorke now I'm coming for you Rorke Logan help me Intel reports that Logan and Brian are in a train sending missile to your location Sargent guess what Rorke we are all gonna die what checkmate radio "checkmate confirmed" what did you do tell me! You'll find out holy crap what is that we were under water Brian get the gun now ok Logan here is the ammo your dead Rorke I shot the Jim in the chest and took Logan with me outside on shore are you ok Logan well we beat him radio turns on "Brian Logan its me Merrick did you guys do it yea he is dead Rorke what how are you alive wait leave Logan alone no! Stop I couldn't do anything because I was out of breath no! Get off of me aliens nooooooo! Then I died I was in another dimension hey it's you guys Alex Jeremy and Chris you finally made huh Brian yea.