Chapter 1 ‼️

RING*
Monroe's POV*

I woke up and did my morning routine like always then I got dressed and headed downstairs. "Goodmorning sweetheart" my mom said. "Morning" I said back. Then my phone vibrated.

The crew 💅🏼
Jada ✨: Goodmorning y'all I'm already at the school
Monroe 🏀: ik first years as juniors
Hannah 💥: I'm excited tho I haven't talked to the boys since last weekend
Gabby 🌻: Neither have I ^
Monroe 🏀: Well I'm onw so
Gabby 🌻: Same
Hannah 💥: Ok see you guys there
Jada ✨: See ya
Read at 7:00 AM

After they stopped texting I grabbed my keys and went out to my car. I put the keys in the ignition and drove to school.

"Maybe we'll have some new kids this year." I said to myself.

Then  I arrived at my satanic destination and pulled in. I got out and started walking towards Hannah's car because that's where everyone was standing at.

"Hey guys" I said.

"Hi!" Hannah said and jumped on me.

I hugged her back and she got off. Soon a car pulled up and it was blasting Need Me by J.I and everybody knew it was Kobe and the crew.

They pulled up to Hannah's car and Kobe started mouthing the words to me. "So I heard that you freaky, maybe you should teach me, I'm afraid to tell you how these other b*tches treat me, you'n gotta worry imma pull up when you need me."

I laughed at him and then he parked beside us and turned the music down a little bit.

Then Vallyk, Mike, Derek, and Kobe got out of the car.

"Hey Mamas" Kobe said to me.

" One I'm not your "Mamas" we're just friends and second that was embarrassing" I said.

"You think I care?" He asked sitting on the trunk of his car.

"I will slap you into the next decade if you do that again" Jada said.

"Why?" Derek asked.

"Cause you scared me" she said.

"Well sorry" Kobe said and put his hands up.

Hannah mean mugged him and Gabby was talking to some random dude.

"So Gabby when was you gonna introduce us to this fine piece of chocolate?" I asked.

They guy chuckled and gabby gave me the death stare.

"His name's Andre and I found out he has tiktok as well as the rest of us" she said.

" This whole school is full of tiktokers" Hannah said.

"Yea but still he interested me" she said winking at us.

"Oh?" I said raising my eyebrow then chuckling.

Then the bell rang for us to go inside the buildings so we all went. I stopped at my locker when I found it and to my surprise the boys were right across the hall from me.