Chapter 5 ‼️

Jacob's POV*

Today is the day of the party. The day where I make fun of monroe in front of the whole school.

"Man imma have to find a new friend group after this" i said to Josh who was behind me on my couch.

"You can just hang out with us" Josh said.

I nodded to myself.

"Ok hurry party's starting loser" josh said.

I grabbed my phone and followed josh out the door. When we went out there bryce and the boys were waiting.

"Well are you gonna stand there all day, cmon we have a life to ruin" he yelled.

I sighed and got in the car. I walked into the party and immediately went to the kitchen where I saw monroe, kobe, derek, hannah, and jada.

"Hey guys" i said walking over to them.

"Hey" they all said.

"Who'd you come with?" Derek asked.

"Bryce and his friends" i answered.

Kobe and monroe exchanged weird looks.

"Ok imma go find vallyk" Monroe said pushing past me.

I looked at her as she was walking past me.

"Man i can't do this" i thought to myself.

Monroe's POV*

I didnt actually wanna go find vallyk I just wanted to get away from jacob, considering he hangs out with the sway boys because nobody likes them except for kio, everyone seems to like him. But anyways I walked into the kitchen and saw Olivia ponton making a tiktok with 6ix9ine.

"What us going on in here?" I asked

She blushed and said "Nothing we're just dancing".

"Who invited 6ix9ine to this party?" I yelled.

"I did" Bryce said coming up from behind me.

"For what?" I asked.

"To liven up the party" he said.

"You couldn't have invited a boogie, king von, lil uzi, carti and all of them?" I asked.

"Nobody listens to any of them" he said amd walked away.

He must be outta his mind. I shook my head and walked over to the drinks. I poured myself one, and one lead to another and pretty soon I was drunk. I saw a blurry derek walk up to me.

"Monroe what are you doing, how many drink have you had?" He asked.

"Um six? I think, I dont know" I slurred.

Then took her to the O By king von started playing. I ran to the middle of the circle and started yelling the words.

"Met her at the store You know how it goes She wanna smoke, so I bought some dope and took her to the O!" I yelled.

Then jacob joined me in the middle of crowd.

"Wassup" he said.

"Nothing lemme listen to von, leave me alone" I said.

Then with everyone watching he kissed me. For a split second I was confused but I kissed back. Then he let go and bryce and his friends started laughing. I looked arlund confused.

"Bae why did you just kiss this girl?" Some girl came up and asked him.

"Alright everybody I have something to say, I just kissed monroe for a dare! I don't actually like her cause she's just an attention seeker!" He yelled.

All the sway boys and their friends started clapping and soon enough everybody joined. I ran out of the house humiliated.

"How could he do something like this?" I thought.

Then my vision went blurry and I passed out.

9 hrs later*

I woke up with the worst hangover ever. I looked around and this wasn't my bed. I grabbed the pills and water off the night stand and swallowed them. Then I went to the bathroom. When I came back kobe was laying there.

"Uh, hi" i said.

He turned around and looked at me.

"Oh good you're awake" he said getting up.

"Yea, last night was crazy" I said, starting to remember.

My eyes shone with tears as I remembered last night. Hannah and Jada came upstairs.

"How you doing?" Hannah asked, handing me some clothes.

I looked at her and then went to the shower. But while I was in there I realized something.

"What am I doing? Why am I crying over some man that would look COMPLETELY PATHETIC standing next to Harry styles or timothee?" I yelled.

I did my normal thing then I got out and got dressed.

"Imagine how stupid jacob would look standing next to timothee or harry" I said to my girls once I got out.

"He would look like and idiot". Hannah said.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

"I am not gonna let that MAJOR setback keep me from doing what I want" i said.

I did my hair and put my shoes on.

"Cmon girls we're going shopping and proving that we're queens and they're just playing in our kingdom" i said.

We all walked downstairs.

"Dang monroe you look good" kobe said.

I winked at him and then told them where we were going.

"Im not about to let my crown fall just because some random is trying to take it from me" I said as we drove away.

Author's note:
Heyyy y'all...i finally updated 💋