35-The beginning

Hey so idk how I did this.. but this part is kind of dirty so read this in your bedroom, you're supposed to be on lock down anyways. Enjoy!

Pic to the side is the panties and his spreader

--------------------------

DAWSONS P.O.V (35 votes and 15 comments before next update)

"You're right..". I started and he looked up at me through his bangs. He was sitting in my computer chair playing with his fingers. He was right.

"I underestimated you, I felt you couldn't handle certain things and because of what happened I held back, but you always prove me wrong. You just get stronger and stronger Taylor. I'm sorry for that.". I said. He bit his bottom lip and I turned the chair to face me.

"But that stops today, from here on out I'm gonna give you every fucking thing you need. You hear me?". I growled. His eyes widened and he nodded. "Yes..yes". He said, holding the arms of the chair.

Good.

"No one will be here until morning Taylor.. Green ones now". I said, pointing at the closet. He paused for a minute before he got up quickly, walking to my drawer and pulling out a green pair of panties.

"Strip and put them on". I demanded.

With shaky hands he pulled his shirt off and reached for his pants, pulling them down. He stepped out of them and put his clothes on the chair after sliding his boxers off. He watched for the pair of underwear and slipped them on, tying the sides. He looked absolutely gorgeous.

"On the bed, on your hands in knees".

He did as told and got on the bed, face down ass up. I ran my fingers down the crack of his ass, enjoying how the silk pressed against him. He shivered and I walked to the closet looking for the box.

My box.

Once I found it. I couldn't help but take a moment to admire it. It had been so long since I used anything in here. A big smile appeared on my face as I looked in it and pulled out a blindfold, a flogger and my spreader. Once I was finished, I turned the light off and closed the door behind me. I grabbed my remote and clicked a button, turning the lights to purple.

I watched him start to turn his head before he stopped and turned back, letting out a huff. Such a good boy for listening. "Taylor if it's one thing I've learned..you're a brat". I started, tightening my hand around the flogger. "You don't want me to hold back anymore?". I asked and he dipped his head low.

"P-please..Oh God..please, use me". He said low enough for me to hear. I sucked in a deep breath and watched as he lowered his upper body more, raising his ass higher. His face was now on the comforter and he wiggled his ass.

"Butterfly to slow down, bird to stop. Do you understand me. Use the safe word if you need to, do not hesitate". I said sternly and he nodded his head. "Yes Daddy..". He said quietly and I almost snapped.

  "Count out loud". I said, I gave him a second before I brought the flogger back and brought against his butt. He jerked forward and groaned.

  "O-one!". He yelled out. I smiled as he got back into position , perking his ass up more. 

"Thank you, Daddy" He added and I smirked. I was just getting started.

   TAYLORS P.O.V 

"Eleven!". I cried out, fisting my hands into the covers. I was already sweating and trying to catch my breath. I whimpered when he grabbed a fistful of my hair and brought his lips to my ear. "Red looks so good on your bottom ". He whispered, licking the shell of my ear. I bit my bottom lip and groaned when he rolled me over.