6 Sneak Peak

This is just a sneak-peak... for chapter 6! This only has Daniel's part, but yeah!

I'd like to say thank you for the wonderful messages from before, thank you. I hope you all are doing well with the Coronavirus event. 

Also, large news, I'll be starting up a spare account for Danplan books! I've been thinking about making SCP Breachment Book, Zombie Apocalypse, and Nuclear bombing book. Each based on the videos I've been watching. I'll let you guys know in the next chapter when that account comes out!

And if your wondering why I'm making an account for that is because of how ashamed I am with the mixture of my books. In so many fandoms, this account cant holds much. This book will stay on this account, but the other ideas of Denplan books will be put into that. I've also created a quotev account (a new one) here it is!

https://www.quotev.com/monlix81154

Check it out!

I've also thought about starting a Q&A questions now, so here it is I guess!

Q&A: What is your favorite thing to do during quarantine?

--

Waking up to Daniel...

{Y/N's PoV}

As I rose from a heavy slumber I am first aware of the coolness of the air and its loamy fragrance. The ground is lumpy as if I were on a bed of earth and rocks. My clothes feel as damp as a flower in the dew of the dawn. I half wonder if I'm still dreaming as I sit up to take in the shafts of light that burst through the gaps in the leaf canopy above. Now I'm awake, perhaps more fully awake than I've ever been. There are no paths around me and no sign of another person. As far as I can tell I am alone with the birds who make their carefree song around me, and in that sweet melody, I feel more alone. This bizarre nightmare is mine alone. It's worse though than it first appears, usually after this point in waking I know who I am, and I don't. I can't think of a name that belongs to me or a single person I know. Any face my subconscious offers has as much resonance as a total stranger. I wouldn't know my own mother if she walked right in front of me if I have one that is. I tried to push my body to go up to look around, but something held me back. I looked around, my vision still blurry before I rubbed them with my small little hands. I blinked a few times to regain my sight before seeing the same green floof ball in front of me. 

I sighed and snuggled up closer to him, feeling slightly safe. The only thing that disturbed it was when I heard something click at the end of the bed.

"Stephen!!" I squeaked as Stephen ran away with the camera. I felt something groan as I looked down to see Daniel sturring in his sleep. I looked down at him before hugging him again. 

He opened his eyes as he then smiled.

"good moRNING EVERYONE!"

"Daniel!"