Chapter 6

I'm writing this in my new school, currently heading to Mandarin/Chinese class.
I hope everyone is okay with the Coronavirus around!
I am gonna keep this short, so here is the Question of the day!

Q&A: What's your favourite dinner food?
Stay safe!

Heads up also! I will starting an official Q&A where you ask the author questions, so as for that, comment here on this paragraph with your questions! I don't mind answering them in comments (if they are super easy) otherwise, itll be included within the Q&A!

Here we go now with our chapter!

It's quite short, I apologize. I was really tired and since school is back up after quarantine, I haven't had enough motivation to do much work. I also unpublished/deleted a few books for the same reason. Not continuing them/leaving the fandom made me also delete a few books I had.

—————————————————

--

Waking up to Daniel...

{Y/N's PoV}

As I rose from a heavy slumber I am first aware of the coolness of the air and its loamy fragrance. The ground is lumpy as if I were on a bed of earth and rocks. My clothes feel as damp as a flower in the dew of the dawn. I half wonder if I'm still dreaming as I sit up to take in the shafts of light that burst through the gaps in the leaf canopy above. Now I'm awake, perhaps more fully awake than I've ever been. There are no paths around me and no sign of another person. As far as I can tell I am alone with the birds who make their carefree song around me, and in that sweet melody, I feel more alone. This bizarre nightmare is mine alone. It's worse though than it first appears, usually after this point in waking I know who I am, and I don't. I can't think of a name that belongs to me or a single person I know. Any face my subconscious offers has as much resonance as a total stranger. I wouldn't know my own mother if she walked right in front of me if I have one that is. I tried to push my body to go up to look around, but something held me back. I looked around, my vision still blurry before I rubbed them with my small little hands. I blinked a few times to regain my sight before seeing the same green floof ball in front of me.

I sighed and snuggled up closer to him, feeling slightly safe. The only thing that disturbed it was when I heard something click at the end of the bed.

"Stephen!!" I squeaked as Stephen ran away with the camera. I felt something groan as I looked down to see Daniel sturring in his sleep. I looked down at him before hugging him again.

He opened his eyes as he then smiled.

"good moRNING EVERYONE!"

"Daniel!"

Waking up to Joe...

I was being squished as I could hear Joe whimpering. Feeling sad, I pet his floofy brown hair, nuzzling him as he hugged my upper chest. Blushing, his father was in between my watermelons, I slightly pushed him so he wasn't rightfully between them.

Before I could finally sleep, he had woken. Making me jump to the sudden screech, I was thrown off the bed. Joe looked down, scared for his life as everyone had then woken up.

"WHOS THERE-" Jay yelled as he pulled out a gun and aimed it around the room. 

Because of that it, it had woken everyone up. Everyone was angry and also very tired.

Waking up to Jay

You whined in your sleep as your eyes finally opened up.

"Morning, sunshine." A small squeak came out of you as you blushed intensely in Jay's chest. He was hugging you by your waist as he nuzzled your shoulder. You sighed in tiredness as he happily hummed. Raising your hand from his back, you silently petted his head. Chuckling softly as Jay breathed softly on your neck as you finally made yourself sleep.

"You know, either way, you are super soft, I wonder what you look like if I stabbed you-"

Daniel then is woken up and threw a pillow at him.

"NO BEING RUDE TO Y/N-"

Waking up to Hosuh

You were the first to be awake which was a change. Rubbing Hosuh's gray hair, you smiled to yourself softly. He was adorable as he hugged you protectively. Knowing no one is awake at the time, you calmly kissed him on the forehead. Nuzzling his hair with your chin as you stared at the wall, you felt a nice fuzzy presence coming off from your heart. It was beating harder than before as your face heated up. You blushed intensely as you whined silently, though it did not wake Hosuh.

You decided to sleep for an extra hour but was then awoken by the screeching from the bed beside you and Hosuh's.

"Jay shut up-"

Waking up to Stephen

Stephen was obviously telling everyone to shush as you slept quietly, though, you were awake the entire time. Hugging him still and not speaking as you softly breathed on his chest, you could hear Stephen angrily tell everyone off who was already awake to be quiet while they changed.

Grasping onto Stephen more, he had noticed this and decided to hug back. Though, you had woken up. You stretched your legs slowly as you yawned, making Stephen blush as he turned his head away. He had turned into a tomato.

yes alright, that's all I got for now, now we wait for chapter 7! Also, I will change the titles of the chapters with "chapter" beside it since it seems much cleaner than just the numbers of how many chapters there are.