Chapter fifteen

Chapter 15

(Kaitlyn's pov)

"So where are we going?" I asked looking at my boyfriend driving the car.

"I'm not telling you!"

"You have the advantage I've lived here for what a month maybe a little longer." I proclaimed, I just wanted to know.

"I've lived here, if you take out the touring and the traveling,maybe 6 months maybe..a year." He stated sounding proud of him self for such a good comeback.

"Well, am I under dressed or over dressed?" I asked patting my skirt down.

"No, your perfect." He said blushing.

"Niall, we are dating..you don't have to blush." I laughed at his cuteness.

"So, it's just this is our first real date. So I can still get a little embarrassed... what if I mess up?"

"You won't mess up our date, Niall. If anything I will." I giggled I can't believe he's this nervous. For my birthday, his present to me was a 5 seconds of summer sweater and inside the sweater were tickets to their concert and back stage passes. I mean that boy can't mess up.

"We're here!" Niall yelled a little, pulling up to 'Nando's' wow I would have never of thought in a million years this is were he would take me.

"Really Niall we always come here..."

"That's the point, it's our place."

"Aww that's cute."

"Plus this isn't the only thing tonight!"
Wait there's more of this..? I hate surprises.. Well, I don't hate them I just don't like not knowing. Like at Christmas I'm that person who rips or un-tapes a part of the wrapping paper to see what I got, before Christmas Day.

"It's not?" I sighed as Niall got out and opened my door.

"After you, my lady." He smiled as he bent down and put his arm towards Nando's.

Once we walked in I saw that no one else was there just us. And it looked fancier than normal.

"Did you do this?" I asked Niall turning toward him as he smiled and shook his head.
"It's wonderful." I then grabbed his hand as the hostess lead us to our table.

"Hello, welcome to Nando's I am Emma. Your waitress Michelle should be here soon to get your orders, but first, is there anything you would like to drink?" The hostess asked placing down our menus and pulling out a pen and paper.

"Unmm, I would like a coke and she would like a strawberry lemonade." Niall said ordering both of our drinks.

"Okay, Michelle will bring them to you soon." Emma smiled then she walked away.

"So tonight is all about us." I blushed reaching for his hand.

"Yes it is and you get ready Ms.Fisher, because you have to see what's in store." He stated, grabbing my hand. Then, the slightly nervous waitress came to give us our drinks.

"A strawberry lemonade and a coke." She asked looking at us to see who had what drink.

"Coke is for me lemonade for the lovely lady." Niall said as Michelle handed us our drinks then the straws.

She was very pretty, she had long strawberry blonde hair with brown under tones, and had green eyes and was about normal sized, and her fingernails look liked they had been bitten. She also had a 5sos bracelet on!

"Thank you." I said as she put my drink in front of me.

"Your welcome." She said as she walked away.

"She likes 5sos." I smiled as I took a sip from my drink.

"Maybe she can go to the concert for her tip. I have loads of tickets." He laughed.

"That's a big tip."

"Well she seemed like a okay waitress." He shrugged taken a sip of his coke

"Is okay good enough for tickets?" I laughed

"Sure!" Then I saw that Michelle had heard our conversation and her face had lit up since we first saw her, She probably didn't mean to hear, but we were talking about her tip. Once she saw I saw, she quickly walked into the kitchen.

"She hasn't asked what we want to eat yet." I said looking at my menu.

"Yeah I'm hungry."

*
After dinner, we gave Michelle the tickets.. she cried, like literally we were about to exit Nando's and she saw them screamed then fell on the floor crying and thanking us. Niall laughed I hugged her and she gave me her number, so we both had a 5sos fandom friend. Now we were in the car on the way to our next surprise. Or my next one...

"So where are we going?" I asked for like the seventh hundredth time.

"Stop asking, I'm not telling you." Niall pleading while stopped at a light who knows where. Once it was green (or what ever it is in England) he turned into a cute little park it had a play ground and a gazebo and a little path going to a pond. It was so cute and perfect!

"Niall it's perfect!" I exclaimed getting Out of the car a hugging niall and grabbing his hand after we hugged.

"Not as perfect as you."

"That's cheesy don't say that ever again" I laughed slapping his arm. He just stood there and blushed.

"I thought it was cute." He whined. It's honestly kinda was, but that's something out of the movies and he had to know how cliche it sounded.

"Sure it was." I said sarcastically as he walked over to the gazebo.

"Wait for me!" I yelled as I ran over to him.

"Okay, your too slow!"

"I'm not slow I'm lazy." I blushed as I walked up the stairs to my boyfriend, who laughed at me.

______

A/n

So Michelle is based off of micheo and Emma is based off of VividResonance they are my friends irl. Also I love writing this but I sometimes feel like it's a chore. But I'm finish this book. Anyways. I have over 200 reads I thought I would get like 3. So I, happy about that. Also I have finals next week so I don't know when I the next update will be. Anyways love you all ~Honeynut_horan