Chapter twenty-five

Chapter 25
(Unedited)
(Niall's pov)

I was happy for Matt he was so scared. I wonder what it's like I mean I won't know for a while but you never know.

"Niall, Kaitlyn's calling you." Louis smirked, walking to where I sat in the recoding studio.

"Okay, where's the phone?" I asked as Louis face changed evilly.

"Oh, I hung up on her, because she talked to me her best friend and not you her ugly boyfriend." Louis said nonchalantly, as I was ready to laugh and kill him at the same time.

"So, did you tell her I would call her back?"

"Nope." Louis said popping the 'p' as he walked over to Harry.

"Hey Lou, hi Niall." Harry waved waking out of recording 'Once in a life time' and walked straight to Louis.

"I see how it is." I laughed.

"Well it's your turn actually." He winked, being stupid but that's Harry just a cheeky little (well taller then me) man child.

"Okay, what part?" I asked waking slowly to were we record.

"Your solo." He said as I waved to Harry and Louis and walked to where Liam and Zayn where. They where recording in a different room to make it go faster.

__

I walked into the house where the Fishers lived to see Luke on the couch playing call of duty.

"Hey Luke." I smiled. He just waved to me.

"Oh wait, Niall Kaitlyn's up stairs." He said, not looking at me lost in his game. I walked up the stairs to my girlfriends room. I heard the music blasting from her room.

"Blazed eyes empty hearts buying happy from shopping carts nothing but time to kill sipping life from bottles tight skin bodyguards-" she sang before I opened her door scaring her.

"Dear lord Niall, I was singing Troye!" She yelled throwing a pillow at me, making us laugh.

"Aww, baby I just want to hold you and please you and love you." I sang, making her laugh harder to were she wasn't even making her cute laugh noise anymore. She just sat there in silence holding her stomach tears at her water line. "Are you okay love?" I asked her as she fell slowly off her bed.

"No! I'm dying." She laughed, finally hitting the floor. "Shit, that hurt." She laughed more.

"You cursed do you need help?" I asked picking her up kissing her temple.

"Your cute." Kaitlyn cooed, Poking my nose.

"I know." I said pridefully. I stared into her eyes. The eyes I fell in love with. I wonder if she felt the same way. Sure we have only been together for just about a month or two, but I knew how I felt.

"What are you thinking of?" Kaitlyn questioned.

"Pizza." I lied. But yet again I love that too.

"Niall?" Kaitlyn asked, looking into my eyes intently.

"Yes?" I asked looking back to her eyes studying her and how lucky I was to call her mine.

"I love..." she trailed off. "Pizza. Let's get that in hungry." I knew she lied but I don't blame her. I'm scared to say that sentence too.

"Sounds great." I said kissing her cheek. As she turned my face to kiss her lips. The kiss was short and sweet but still a kiss.

"You like?" She winked causing me to laugh again.

"So, what kind of pizza?"

"I don't care the good kind as long as it has extra sauce." Kaitlyn stated, that girl lived sauce on her pizza, and I loved her. Wow what has she done to me.

____

A/N

So that was short, but it had to be. You'll see, also yes I put bad words in here, I don't really say them in real life but I'm aloud to well all but one (my parents are cool) but if the words bother you I'm sorry but they are needed for the story. there are adults and do adults say bad words in there 20's ? yes they do even though Kaitlyn's 18 they are probably worse, so I'm being realistic. Anyways this was long. Okay bye

Vote/comment/ and all that stuff